Chapter 4 - What is going on...?

Orange Steve POV

After I was explained everything by Gerald, I had to sit down and let it all sink, looking at Raive be curious about everything around him. He look the same as he have years ago, yet, with a changed of clothes and have wings. 

To say the least. 

Raive still have his messy strawberry red Hair, a cherry hair clipped in his hair, the same light redish pink eyes, but without the sparkles of life, pale red button shirt, with the same black jacket with white outline and white fur outline on the hood, dark grey trousers, lavender purple and black shoes. A star like halo above his head and large fluffy white wings that fades to a pale red. 

There was a stabbed wound like scar on his chest. 

I sighed as I look up at the now darken sky. Wondering, what am I supposed to do now? How can I help them? Better yet. 

How do I ensure that history wouldn't repeat itself?

*

I sighed as I wondered my home, wondering what I should do now. Ever since I saw Raive suddenly leave the World beyond, saying that there would be a time he would have to go, I just never expected now of all times. However, at the same time, I kept my promise and kept watch over Sabre. Even though I have yet to meet him, hopefully, in the distance future. 

Hopefully. 

*

I look at Herobrine with a look of worried. "Brother, what do we do with the information we just acquired?" I asked, Herobrine just shrugged. "We might as well asked Origin about this, he likely knows more then us. He's from the Steve saga, where as we both are from Minecraftia. We're a different type of gods and such from him." He answered, I thought about it for a moment, than nodded. 

"Yeah, your right. We're definitely different than them. Although, we should hurry and get out before they noticed we're here. Some stories aren't meant to intertwine with this story after all." I then said, Herobrine nodded, agreeing. "The sooner we get her out of this realm, the better." Herobrine said, I nodded. 

"If you guys don't hurry up, chances are, a certain someone would allowed Alex to joined Rainbow Quest to be the first female villain. A true villain." I heard Origin say, walking to us, I just shrugged. "The difference between our alex and yours, is that Ours a scary archer and overprotective and crazy adventurous sister. While yours is like a Demi-Goddess or whatever." I told him, Herobrine Nodded, confirming it while Origin look surprised.

"Remind me to never get her mad than, but seriously, we should get to work." 

Ahh yes, leave it up to Origin to remind us about our work.

Why can't I just stay home, deal with the everyday work of hunting, mining, farming and going on adventures? Oh wait, I did this cause I was bored. 

Stupid me- 

*

Well, well, well, if it isn't you?

W-who are you?

Who I am is not yet important, all I would like to say, is that there's much you much know. Too much, yet too little time. 

W-what do you mean by that?  I don't understand...

You don't need to, just know, what I will explain to you, would be something you wouldn't likely understand. Your Still young after all. Too young to be exact. 

What???

Your a child you know. 

Rude.

It's true child, but anyways. I have to talk important stuff and your not going to remember cause it would be like a dream for you anyways. 

I'm not a kid. 

Your fifteen. Your still a child to me. Deal with it. Either way, let's get straight to the point. You, are a reincarnation of two people from two different world. Sabre Saga and Sabre Ry'Quest. However, unlike you, they both didn't have a normal ending. They both died for the sake of there friends, family and world. 

Sabre Saga sacrifice himself to prevent the End crystal explosions, but at the same time, he reset the whole realm, allowing everyone to keep there memories and live, but...at the cost, he lost his life. 

What happened to Sabre Ry'Quest?

...

Sabre Ry'Quest is no longer with us anymore. 

At first, he was happy, making friends along the way, even after losing the first one he made when he arrived to the realm. However, over times, he began to learned more and more about the dark truth. Than eventually, he had to create the hero, but...Overtime, the responsibility and pressure soon got to his friend, the hero, causing his downfall. 

Ever since then, He lost his friend to the darkness. There, there first crack appeared. 

As times goes on, he eventually defeated it the darkness, but at the cost of losing trust from everyone. He didn't care, he just want's to keep everyone safe. Until, someone from the past went against the Kingdom they created. After the whole thing resolved...

Things, began to fall apart. 

Fall apart? What do you mean?

Let me finished kid. 

Sorry.

Anyways, Things, from another realm, appeared. Without much to do, He later learned he would have to used the darkness. So he did, he managed to stopped it and sealed them away. 

But with the price. 

He loses EVERYONE. 

They all left him. 

Hated him. 

All because he used the darkness to destroyed the unknown. 

It destroyed the remains of his hopes. The Steves didn't realized, they made a mistake. 

Then eventually...He realized something. Everything was in a loop. Everything. 

He did the one thing, he thought, would break the cycle. 

He instructed only two people, his two allies...Well, four actually, but the other two won't be known yet. He instructed the two that stayed with him, telling them to watched over the next heros. Guard the artifacts. 

Guard his reincarnation. 

However, what no one expected was the reset. However, this is part of the loop that was mentioned, but, only the four allies, that never left him, at least, I think it's four, are the only one that remembers. 

What does this got to do with me? Wait- You said I'm the reincarnation of both Sabre. 

Exactly. Sabre Saga Ry'Quest. 

*

Wtf am I writing anymore-

Idk what I was doing for his background-

I think not taking a nap is something- 

Oh well :D

At least it makes this chapter more interesting. :)

See ya later in the next chapter. 

-Aria