Chapter 15 - Troubled Thoughts

It was a week trip to the second Yellow Kingdom, it was interesting to say the least. There, they gotten to know a bit more on the land and how this kingdom came to be. What's more surprising was that the second yellow leader revealed to Sabre, and Raive, that he is there uncle,  on there other father side of the family. Leaving his assistance, Kyzuri, to be there cousin. 

It was quite unexpected to learn something like, neither Sabre nor Raive knew that the Yellow King had any relative. Which leads them to wonder if Mr. Red had relatives as well...

They would get there answers in due time, maybe. 

If they could at least find there parents that is. 

Either way, the trio- Well, squad, seeing as Gerald was there with them, somehow. Sabre and Raive was confused, while Orange wasn't surprised that Gerald was there before them. Nor did he expected for Gerald to tell him, privately of course, that Sabre going to imprint immediately after gaining his hybrid traits. 

Much to Orange Concerned. 

He rather not have anyone evil become part of Sabre family/flock. He really don't. 

Which is why he and Raive, as well as Gerald, will be with Sabre at all times. Same with Kyzuri. 

...

Okay, call him over protective, but he's not That overprotective. 

Maybe. 

Either way, they all were just relaxing, the yellow leader, which he likes to be called Lynell, for some reason, having to tell them that there other father, Yellow King, unfortunately had the Yellow Crystal, until the fall of his kingdom. Which, made Sabre and Raive more upset then they should be. However, it made sense. 

They lost there parents that day as well after all. 

With a sighed, Orange stood up and went to explore the area, after making sure that Sabre was doing okay. Once he was sure he was fine, he did go off to explore the surrounding area, outside of the kingdom, with Gerald following after him. Once they were sure they were alone, Gerald switched to his more human like form. 

He and Orange had a look of seriousness. 

They have a lot to talk about, regarding Sabre and his memories problem.

*

Rainbow Red Laugh, hysterically, he didn't realized just how valuable Sabre truly is, after overhearing Nightmare King plans for the player, he almost felt sorry. Almost. 

However, he realized he could have total advantaged against everyone! He just never realized it was in front of him all this time. He wonders, how he would have to captured Sabre though and also get him to be completely be under his control as well. 

Many questions and possibilities. 

He wondered if any other knows that they could simply used Sabre untapped powers. He was simply unsure though of course. 

For now, he would continue to do what he must do to continue his plans to be the next hero, as well as, well, can't really say now huh? Wouldn't want to spoiled the future after all. 

*

Lynell softly hums as he watched Sabre be mesmerized by just everything around him, this was honestly his first time seeing Sabre. From the letters he had gotten from his brother, he was right. Sabre is like a cinnamon roll, so pure and innocent. As well as precious. 

As much as he wish he could tell Sabre, he can't. Not yet at least. It's too early. When is it always too late though? 

He wasn't sure. He knows that something would have to eventually happen, just not when or what it would be. He knows, that the Darkness is more then what it seems. Just as Light is more than meet the eye. He knows, something is off about Sabre. He read about the signs of his powers, untapped and slumbering powers. 

Powers that Rainbow Steve, of the other realm, fears would be used for evil. 

Or rather yet, the corruption it can bring if someone where to used Sabre against them all. 

Players and Humans maybe the same, but they're different. 

Players can hop across realms known as Servers without trouble, where as Humans have to rely on portals to do so. Players has something called Respawns and can eat food to regenerate there health. Making it seem like they're immortal, but it's wrong. They can still die of natural causes, or from curses, or from anything that can be lethal really. Nothing can truly escape death. 

As for humans? They are considered weaker than players, but also have a single life. Many players considered it Hardcore, a single life situation, once you died in Hardcore. That is it. However, the players only enabled it in a private realm, so it's not too severe. However, it is still considered a uncommon cursed. Born with it or not. One can still be a player, be as powerful as a human. 

Now, for Hybrid? That is what Sabre seems to be. 

A hybrid of something and a chicken. He wasn't sure when or how it had happened, but it seems to just be the case, from what Raive and Orange had told him. 

It's fitting really. 

Sabre is like a chicken or rather, a mother hen that worries. 

Sometimes, Lynell forgets Sabre is still a mere child, not yet a adult, but that's still troubling to know. To know that dangers that comes with adventuring into the world. 

Everything in the world is unpredictable after all. 

Not like anything would happend.

"LEADER! THERE'S A LARGE NUMBER OF DARKNESS MARCHING HERE!"

Lynell thought too soon. 

*

Yay! A chapter I had forced myself to do cause I was utterly bored!

I also put a not full explanation of what the Steves views on Players, Humans and Hybrids are, well, not much on the Hybrids yet, but you get the idea on the players and human bits. 

I also made it where Lynell, the 2nd Yellow Leader/King had more of a character development, cause, WHY NOT? 

And added in what Rainbow Red be doing, he does like foreshadowing lmao. The bit with Orange and Gerald conversation not being known is me just being a jerk and leaving it up as suspense haha.

Who knows which point of view or characters we'll see next chapter. (Also- Btw, this is officially the middle of the book ;) )

Until then, see ya next chapter. I'mma go draw a creepy Assistant Steve :)

-Aria