Chapter 28 - My Message

"He's gaining his hybrids features soon...are you sure you don't want to be there for him when it comes?"

"I'm well aware of that Reincarnation and yes, I am sure, I can't interfere with his story here." 

"Okay then. What do you think the other team is doing?"

"Time can tell, they would have to make sure Gerald will learned the cruelty of his position as a seer."

"What do you mean Gerald will have to eventually learned just how cruel and unfair his position as the seer would be?"

"You and I know he would have to lose all those he knows and love get killed or disappeared."

"Oh...Right. He would have to see those he cares and love eventually die or disappeared."

"Yes. Tell me, is Faceless truly dead?" 

"Faceless? As far as I'm aware, he's dead."

"Are you quite positive? I did not felt his death at all nor saw him." 

"You didn't see him? How strange...Perhaps, he survived that day..."

"Yeah. So, any love interest shown in this story?"

"What? Oh no no no! Aria said she wouldn't add ships involving Sabre!....Unless it was unintentionally shown...Which is quite often really."

"I'm aware. It's starting to get a bit too annoying."

"Oh, okay then. Um, do you think Sabre lack of memories of the past a good or bad thing?"

"A good thing really."

"How is it a good thing?"

"Do you want him to caused some sort of time paradox? Or mentally be unstable or emotionally harm? He have regrets. Regrets of not saving everyone in the past."

"...oh..."

"Oh and Reincarnation? You best be going back to work."

"Ahh, right, very well then, I'll get back to my mission now. Perhaps, maybe, we'll come across them again? Well, maybe, erm, you still sure that leaving Origin Steve within Sabre mind was a good idea?"

"Yes, it's a good idea. It will have to happen eventually after all."

"Yeah yeah, I know it's important all, what about the first curse and Elemental death?"

"I'm aware. We all have to play our own role in our own stories eventually. After all, what's a story without it's pain?"

"....Well, I feel bad for everyone. Anyways, uh, back to work I guess. I mean, this is the wrong place and wrong time to even talk at all about this anyways." 

*

"Their anger is understandable really, I did mentioned he wasn't gone after all."

"Yeah, I can see why they're mad. Kinda right that he's alive though."

"What will you do with Professor Red Goggles Steve?"

"What am I gonna do with Professor Red? Simply nothing really."

"Then tell me what Elan/FavreMySabre planning?"

"What is Elan/F.M.S planning? I don't know really, I just know that he gonna end Rainbow Quest soon and possibly do that Prequel, which is Steves Legends. Actually, not 100% sure it's a prequel though, but it would be interesting."