Chapter 12 - Conflict between rulers

"Again, what do you want Nightmare king?" Yellow king once again asked, glaring at the Nightmare king before him. He just chuckles in amusement. "Not so happy to see me hm? I expected as much. Tell me, how is that stupid Red Steve of yours doing?" He asked with a mocking tone, Yellow king growls, his patience with the tyrant king failing.

"You don't need to know anything about him." Yellow king answer calmly, glaring at the king before him with pure anger. The Nightmare King simply chuckled as he stepped towards him, seemingly thinking about something. "Hmm, I do believe you have the information I needed." He said, staring right at Yellow King. "Tell me, Former Yellow King, where is the location of the other Crystals?" He asked, not in a calm way, the Yellow king just simply glare at him.

"Why would I tell you of such thing? I would never dare. You already taken my kingdom, the crystal and nearly the life of my strawberry." He answered with a angered tone, he did not want to deal with the Nightmare King today. Not at all. 

The Nightmare king simply just hums, thinking of his next response, until he suddenly held him by the neck in a grip that would surely leave a bruise. Of course, the Yellow King struggled to get free from the Nightmare King grip.  

The other steves and guards, as well as his assistance, was torn between saving there true king and doing nothing. They couldn't risk the Nightmare King killing the True Yellow King after all. Oh and they also couldn't risk themselves from being infected by the darkness that surrounds the Nightmare King. 

The Yellow King glared at the Nightmare King with spiteful anger. "I...Will never...Tell you....ANYTHING." He managed to spat out, anger lace his tone. 

With a growl, the Nightmare King threw the yellow king at the wall, knowing for sure it would render him injured for awhile. The other guards stand guard while the other steves and the assistance immediately went to the Yellow King side to assess his injuries and to see how bad they are. 

It was pretty bad to say the least, the yellow king had a bruise neck, a fractured wrist and a broken arm. Likely the impact of him being thrown at a throne wall with such force. Oh and he was also unconscious as well. 

The guards glared at the Nightmare King who was smiling quite darkly, as if pleased to see the Yellow king being quite injured. Which made the steves in the whole camp even more angered. "LEAVE! Nightmare King." The guards all shouted, with a distasteful tone, not wanting him to stay in the camp any longer. 

With just a chuckle, Nightmare King smiled even more, almost as if planning the downfall of something as he a used lightning and vanished. All the darkness that was with him, vanishing alongside him as well. 

With a moment of peace, with the Ruthless king gone for now, the guards and everyone else immediately went to ensure that the Red Steve and the yellow king is well guarded and safe. As well as to ensure no other harm comes to them again. The few healers that was in the camp made sure that the yellow king injuries wouldn't be too severe or heal wrong. 

This day just seems like the start of something...

Something...Dark...

*

Sabre froze, feeling dread all of a sudden, he shivered as he unfrozen, worried and scared. Of course, this didn't go unnoticed by Orange and Raive. Both looking at him with worried. "You alright Sabre?" Orange asked, worried lace his tone, Sabre shakily nodded, holding onto his necklace. 

"Y-yeah, just uh, felt as though something may happen in the future...not in a good way either..." He answered carefully, Orange still held a look of worried and Raive just stayed silent. "Well...If you say so Sabre.." 

Sabre quietly sighed as he looks up at the sky, he, Raive and Orange has been traveling to the second yellow kingdom for quite awhile. Yet, he can't help, but feel as though he and Raive would learned...Something very very important along the way. 

Especially about Sabre own past he can no longer remember. 

Perhaps, he can also learn more about the voices that plague his mind. Always, telling him things that never really happen. 

Hopefully, things would eventually calm down, for now at least, just to give them a breather. But...something tells him that it won't be as simple as he hope it would be...

*

Only time can tell Sabre. 

Yes, only time can tell, when you will remember everything.

Perhaps, he can changed the outcome that Hypno had once said. 

Can we just never mentioned that insane guy?

Fair point, I don't like him either. 

*

Well, that's the end of the chapter I guess? Hope y'all like what I have done with the past few chapters, been stressing out and trying to figure out what to do as of late. 

Welp- See y'all next time. 

-Aria