Chapter 10 - His Decision

Sabre sighed, after he was done and did every thing he needed to do, as well as eat the food that Raive made, he actually missed his cooking. Just won't admit that really. He left the house and locked it. Raive just floats around, following wherever Sabre goes. Said person is actually heading to the Orange Village. Having a small feeling that Orange had already found the Orange Crystal. 

...

By the time he gotten to the Village, he asked where Orange Leader and Orange is at, of course, Shy was kind enough to just tell them the location. Thanking him, he head there immediately, still, Raive is following him. Seems as though a limited number of Steves can remotely see his corporal form. 

Aside from just that, Sabre and Raive eventually arrived to where Orange leader and Orange are talking. Although, what they're talking about seems to be that of a mystery. 

Or it's just Orange leader Fearing orange since he have blackmail against.

Sometimes it's a wonder no one thought the two are brothers. Would certainly makes sense really. Well, in Raive and Sabre opinions really. They just find there relationship amusing. Anyways, Sabre cleared his throat, catching there attention. "So- how long are you both gonna argue?" Sabre wondered with a amuse look, Orange leader just sighed and Orange just glared.

Raive was confused, so is Sabre.

Did something happened between the two?

"Did you guys have an argument or something?" Sabre asked, Orange leader shake his head. "We didn't, but now is a good time to tell you both something very important." He tell them seriously.

Orange and Sabre look at one another, than at the leader. Raive stayed silent, he too, was curious about what it is that the leader wishes to tell them.

*

Gerald sighed as he finishes writing, writing an entry within his journal. Originally, he would have just continued writing a tale, a tale of the Steve Saga Realm.

However, he doesn't feel as though he should continue writing in it anymore. Only Sabre has the right to do so. Anyways- Gerald stood up, stretching his stiffen muscle, having to been sitting still for quite a long time now.

Satisfied, he grabbed his cloak and head on out. Going to the violet kingdom. As t why he would go there of all places, well, let just say, they have some pretty interesting potions he would like to used on herobrine.

Just for a little...

Revenge. To say the least.

*

I know your here, what do you want.

Why are you so persistent in wanting Sabre to have the memories of the past? He is just fine the way he is now.

I know. But something is off. He shouldn't have lost most of his memories of his life in the Steve saga realm. Yet, he doesn't remember his own eldest brother. Not even his own son.

You an I know that it is likely due to us being awaken. Or something much else.

I say it's cause of that's, unknown, being that caused it.

Perhaps. But we shouldn't interfere too much. Not even galaxy Steve could. He tried once, as a price he-

-can't physically be with his children's, forever trapped in his domain and can only communicate through dreams. Yes, I know.

Such a tragedy really.

He was so so excited to have another chance. Only for it to be stripped away.

Indeed, for now, we must stay quiet until than.

Fine, your right anyways.

*

:)

That is basically the time I have finished writing this decent, yet somewhat shower chapter, good luck figuring out who is the 2 people that bad a conve at the end of this chapter. Besides, didn't really wanna make this chapter long cuz it may spoil some important stuff or whatever. Man, I planned a bit too far ahead lmao-.

Anyways.

Now.

Goodnight-

-Aria