Chapter 26 - Unsettling times

Orange Steve POV

NONONONONONO!

How did this happened?!

How is the second yellow kingdom destroyed?! It was still perfectly fine when I last visited I- what is going on?! I look around in pure panic, looking around to see if there was any survivors, but I could see none so far. Wait. 

Where's Gerald?!

He was with me when we teleported here- Wait. Could this just be a illusion or a split in the timeline? Actually- WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING? I ran around, trying to figured out what is going on. Where everyone is. Why the Second yellow kingdom had fallen. Why all this is even happening. 

Until. 

I heard a dark, sickening, yet familiar voice. 

"Hello. Old Friend." 

I turned around, there he stands, is...my original timeline Sabre. 

Now known as, Corrupted Sabre.

I glared at him. "What do you want?" I asked, glaring at him, I rather not talking to him or see him ever again really. Corrupted Sabre just huffed. "I forgotten how stubborn you can be at times, I mean, we were once formerly friends after all." Corrupted Sabre said with a calm tone, I just rolled my eyes. Not once believing anything he said. 

We both just stared at one another. Not saying anything. Nor moving.

I can tell he have something planned, yet at the same time, I wondered, what could have happened to him to be what he is now? 

Whatever had happened to him had likely left him brainwashed or -

"Penny for a thought? Huh Orange? If your thinking about what had happened to me to be what I am. It's useless." Corrupted Sabre answered with a bored tone, I simply glared at him, I'm not surprised he would go as far as to read my mind. Or at least, what looks like he did. I will admit, that concerns me cause I also have you here Elemental. 

I know and this kinda reminds me of how Sabre had Shadow Sabre in his mind. Except. Our situation was caused by a split in the timeline. 

Don't remind me. Anyways, focusing back on Corrupted Sabre who stares at me with a bored look. I rolled my eyes and walk away, knowing that would just annoyed him. However, just before I gotten to the ruined bridge, I heard something me and Elemental wish we never heard. 

"You can Hide Purity all you want. Eventually. He Will die by either my hands, or by my master hands." 

I quickly turned around, about to demand what Corrupted Sabre had meant, only to feel myself fall into what seems like a void. I couldn't make a sound soon after. 

I kept feeling myself falling and falling. Into the cold, dark abyss that's the void. Yet. It isn't the void. It felt far too colder. More...

Empty.

Lonely.

Nothing. 

I couldn't move, I felt as if I was paralyzed in this dark abyss. I tried to do something, anything! Yet nothing. I called out to Elemental, but it was silence. Not even Elemental can communicate to me in such desperate time as this. 

I felt tired, but shouldn't fall sleep. I can't. Not now and not yet. I needed to find a way to free myself from the clutches of the abyss. Yet, I can already feel myself slip into calm nothing. 

I guess it's already too late...

*

I hummed, watching Orange fell into slumber by the affects of the Abyss or void. Which ever one works I suppose. Now, I wonder what I should do with him now that he had entered this abyss in such conditioned? Ehh, wouldn't mind just dragging him back to his timeline he came from. Although, I do wonder what could happen if I just simply kicked him. 

...

Naw. 

I'm not that mean. 

"...."

I know I know, hush. 

"...."

Wait. No one could understand you? As in- THIS WHOLE TIME THE READERS COULDN'T?- LMAO. THAT IS JUST PRICELESS. 

I guess they missed out on a LOT of informations. 

"................."

Well, when you put it that way, it does sound rude, and also annoying and also incredibly mean from the author- 

"...."

What's a fourth dimension? I mean, there's tons of diemensions, but the way you said it has more meaning to it. 

"...."

Fine fine, I'll do my job. I picked up Orange Steve and take him back to his timeline. Once there, I unceremoniously dropped him onto the ground and left. Not caring that I just left him there like that near the Orange Steve village. What a nice day, I think I'll just go bother Herobrine and the others and see how there mission is!

So I left. 

Back to the void. 

And there's tons of fricken souls- 

"WHAT THE HECK- I- OH COME ON, IS THIS HOW MANY SOULS I HAVE TO REINCARNATE?" I shouted in utter surprised then grumble in annoyance. I guess my job is never an easy one. 

"You knew what you were getting into when you went to send Orange Steve back into the timeline." 

"I know I know- Oh hey, I think the readers can finally understand you again." I commented with a curious and happy tone. 

"...."

"Never mind. Your lame. Why you do this to everyone." 

"It's simply for plot reasons." 

"Why does this part of the chapter even exist?" 

*

Shy was gathering some herbs, when he stumbled across Orange Steve unconcious form, panicked and unsure what to do, he went off to get the Orange Leader to help him bring him back to the Orange Village. 

Not knowing, something dark was on it's way to the Yellow camp. 

*

Hhhhhhhhh

This took awhile to write with motivation going on and off :D

I hope you like how seemingly rush this look, cause it was all on purpose. Now, while y'all try and figure out what could happen now. I'mma go figure out how I would script a animatic I wanna do and figure out some other stuff.

Like the third book after this one. :)

-Aria