Chapter 19 - Awkward times, secrets

Lynell POV

It was morning and I was also tired. I had already sent a letter to my son that he and the rest of the yellow steves shouldn't returned to the kingdom for quite some time as there was more damaged than any of us had originally thought. Well, we also needed to expand as well, which was another reason why I wanted them to stay in the Orange Kingdom...Or town...which ever one, for a bit longer.

Sometimes, I just wondered why we even have so much conflict when we could just trust one another more carefully, but sadly, betrayal just gotta hurt so much. Like really. It hurts. Which is saying a LOT, honestly. Anyways, I should go check on Sabre and see if he's feeling better at least. 

I stood up from my throne and walked to my room that Sabre was staying in, along the way, I greeted some of the guards. Once I arrived to the room, I opened the door, only to be greeted with an...Interesting sight, to say the least. Sleeping on the bed is of course Sabre, however, Orange was there as well, cuddling Sabre and also holding him closely. 

Oh boy, why do I feel as though I should smacked Orange with a stick? 

...

On second thought, I will smacked him later. I can't even tell if they're best friends or not anymore honestly, just confusing really. 

Taking mental note to murder- I mean, smacked Orange with a stick later, I walk over and gently wake them both up. 

*

Orange POV

I woke to the feeling of someone gently waking me up, confused, I also felt as though someone was cuddling me. So look, only to be startled to see that it was Sabre that was cuddling me. Even more confused, I don't exactly remember why I was even cuddling him in my sleep either. That is, until I heard someone cleared there throat. I carefully sit up and turned to my right, only to see a not so happy looking Lynell. 

"Orange. What are you doing here cuddling my nephew?" He asked with a curious, yet angered tone. I gulp as I told him why, as far as I can remember at least. Wait- Lynell is the one who made me sleep in this room! And judging by that look of realization he has, he just remembers. Welp- Can't really blame him for forgetting. We both had been exhausted from the events of yesterday, I think. 

"...Anyways, Orange, you and Sabre, well, when he wakes up at least, should head to a camp site not too far from here. There's something I want you both to see and learn from okay?" He told me, I was confused, what did he mean by that? "Okay? But uh, why exactly? You make it sound as though it would be urgent?" I had asked him, Lynell was silent for a moment, then sighed. 

"You will understand when you get there. I'll also send Jeremy- You know, that Yellow Steve that tends to wear that Leather Chest plate so much? With you both to make sure you guys get there without too much trouble. Alright?" He told me, again, almost as if he was avoiding my questions. I frown, both confused and suspicious by that, so I nodded anyways in agreement. 

"Good. Best to go soon, who knows how much longer until Sabre hyrbid features finally arrives and he starts imprinting on someone as his family or such." He said as he left the room. 

...

SABRE IS A HYBRID?

*

"Gerald, why do you find your older brother suffering so amusing?" Origin questioned with a deadpanned look, Gerald shrugged, chuckling a little as he watch Orange internally screams. Well, they're outside and hidden. Really, they were just making sure that Sabre was doing alright to say the least. 

"Come on Gerald, we should head back to base. The guys found something pretty concerning honestly."  Origin commented, Gerald look at him with serious confusion. "How concerning?" "You know that one guy that attacked Sabre and his family? That concerning." "What the world below- I thought he was dead!" Gerald semi-shouted in surprised shocked. Origin sighed and shook his head. "I thought the same, come on, let head to hear what the others got on the whole thing." He than said as he silently teleported. 

Gerald glance at Orange and a now awake Sabre that's honestly flustered. Then silently teleporting himself. 

*

By the time they both gotten to the base, they were surprised to see Raive there as well. Raive was equally as surprised as they are. "Raive???? Is this where you have been for awhile?" Gerald asked, Raive nodded. "Yeah. I had to leave once and awhile to gathered some bit of information, well, as much as I could really."  Raive answered with a simple sighed. Gerald Hums a bit, then nodded a little. 

He suppose, being a ghost doesn't really give you much choice in whatever you do really. 

"Anyways, since we're all here.....Faceless is actually still alive." Steve told them all. 

It was utterly silence until...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S ALIVE?

*

...

"Yeah, I can see why they're mad. Kinda right that he's alive though."

...

"What am I gonna do with Professor Red? Simply nothing really."

...

"What is Elan/F.M.S planning? I don't know really, I just know that he gonna end Rainbow Quest soon and possibly do that Prequel, which is Steves Legends. Actually, not 100% sure it's a prequel though, but it would be interesting."

...

"What do you mean by Fourth wall?"

...

"Wait- I'm supposed to be helping them?"

...

"No? Than what the world below am I supposed to do?" 

...

"Nothing, but watch? Ehh, sure, I can do that just fine. Not that difficult either honestly." 

...

"...Okay...? Um...Totally not creepy or anything."

...

"Fine, let's go bug Galaxy Steve then." 

*

._.

At this point, I'm just writing to passed the time. From just being bored and also just don't got many things to do. 

-Aria