Chapter 25 - Crystals

Gerald sighed, he had spoken with the Violet leader about taking the Violet crystal, he knows that Orange had already collected all the others but the Yellow crystal. Only reason he's here in the Violet kingdom right now to collect the Violet crystal was cause Orange was overstress and fainted, which was also caused by something.

Likely the imbalance in the realm.

Really, he never expected to be the one to be sent off to gather a crystal, in a very much Violet colored realm. Honestly, he's not sure how he can even deal with it in all honesty. Either way, he needs to hurry back and give Orange the crystal and then go back to Sabre. He will admit, he really cares about Sabre, he is like a pure angel, in a way. 

Anyways, he said his goodbye to the Violet Leader, who terms asked if he can bring Orange and Sabre here one day. To which he nodded, it would do them both some good to visit somewhere new and take a break. 

(A/N: Ah yes, breaks, the thing I don't do cuz it also messes up my motivations to do anything except stare at a wall or roleplay-)

Gerald carefully put the crystal in his bag and head off to the Green Kingdom, well, at least the outskirts of the kingdom really. Can't let anyone knowing he's not just a ordinary pig after all. Then again, he doubts anyone would want to know just how powerful Gerald can be really. 

Especially since he's a Overseer in the realm. 

Well, a Overseer in training at least. 

He still have a lot to learn and apparently, he had blocked memories of before Orange found him. Erm, getting back to the situation at hand, Gerald arrived to the Green kingdom, appearing as just a simple pig. 

He wondered towards the green leadee home, knowing that's where the green leader himself and Orange is at. Once he had gotten to the house, he tried to find a way in, thankfully the guards statiomef outside open the door for him. Allowing Gerald to save a bit of time from attempting to open the door and just entered the house.

There, he stumble upon someth interesting...

Why was Orange trying to run from the green leader? And why was Orange shouting about not wanting to take the medicine?

"Orange, you need to take the potion so you can recover faster! I mean it!" Green leader shouted, getting irritated by orange behavior. Said Steve simply just growled. "I am NOT drinking that stupid bitter potion! Even if it does help me!"

Gerald just watched them both argued.

So.

Getting annoyed, he made a oink, catching the two steves attention. "Hi Gerald! Got what I asked you to get?" Orange asked, Gerald oink in response, walk closer to him and gives him the bag containing the crystal. "Orange? You had a pig get the Violet crystal?" Green leader question with a skeptical tone.

Orange frowned, staring at the Green leader. "Gerald is more special then you may think, but I couldn't risk Sabre going since he's still recovering. We also have no way in getting the blue crystal as well by the way."  Orange also said, Green leader hums, knowing what he had said is true.

They had no way in collecting the blue crystal.

Or the indigo.

Or the yellow-

"You know, if you get over your fear of height, you could have gotten indigo to give you the indigo crystal." Green Leader commented, Orange glared at him, Gerald just snort. "Oh shut up, I know I could have, but like always, my fear of heights weighs me down in some ways." Orange answered with a shake of his head, only to felt light headed, so he drank the healing potion he was given from a bit earlier. 

Even though he dislike the bitter aftertaste it has. 

Which was really bitter tasting really. 

Much to Orange dismay. 

Green leader just smirks. "You finally drink the healing potion I been trying to get you to drink." He said, Orange rolled his eyes as he put the bottle away and also carefully put the Violet Crystal away as well. "Yada yada, whatever you say Green Leader. Anyways, me and Gerald should get going if we want to get back to the camp in time. I'm sure Sabre is getting worried about me by now. Has been like, at least a week by now." Orange answered as he got down from where he was at and walked over to Gerald. 

Green leader nodded in understanding and hand him a bag. "Here, this should have some supplies that could help Sabre with his recovery." Green leader told him as Orange took the bag. "Thanks, I'm sure The Yellow King would be grateful to have this." Orange Steve said, with a gentle smile. Green leader nodded. "Of course, now go, I'm sure time is running short, especially with what's going on." Orange nodded as he and Gerald head out of the Green leader home. 

When they were far enough from the kingdom itself, they both teleported to the Yellow Kingdom first, just to make sure things are doing well. 

However. 

What they saw. 

Was really unsettling. 

The Second Yellow Kingdom was set ablaze. 

*

Ahh yes. I love some good ole angst and the good ole cliffhanger, also, it's been quite awhile since we all saw the second yellow kingdom, right? I might as well bring it back, with angst burning on it >:) 

After all, this book is gonna end very soon. Might as well hurry up and rushed somethings, since, it would be part of the story itself and without how time seems to slowly go inbalance. :)

-Aria