Chapter 7 - 2nd Yellow Kingdom and secrets

I sighed as I wondered around, wondering what to do, ever since the battle long ago, the Yellow Kingdoms hasn't been the same since. I wonder if they're safe. The true king and his lover. Alas, there's no way to know. There's no trace of there remaining alive. Not even the guards that went with him. Like they just never existed.

Whatever is going on or where they're at, I hope they're okay. I honestly also hope my cousins are okay to. Well, the last one at least. I heard what had happened. I wasn't happy with it. In fact, I wanted to take my remaining cousin and keep him safe, but I don't have to, they're in safe hands. I can never be more happier than that. Although, still can't help, but hope he stays safe.

"Assistance? What are you doing out here?"

I turned my head to look at the owner of the voice. It was a young steve, likely in his mid twenties, long golden yellow hair that is braided and over the shoulders, slightly dark skin, bright pastel yellow eyes, pastel yellow poncho like cloak that has a hood, a green amulet on the center that keeps the cloak in place. Pale red cotton silk shirt and black trousers with dark brown combat boots.

I sighed. "Sorry Sir, I was just out here thinking about something." I mumbled, not feeling that great to talking to anyone else honestly. I heard them sighed as they walked over to me and sit down next to me. "What wrong kiddo? Your usually not like this, unless it's about your family." He said, I just sighed and nodded a little. "Yeah...It's about my family...I'm just worried about them..." I answered quietly .

It was silent for a moment, until the Leader hugged me, at first, I was surprised, but than, I hugged back, weeping at the thoughts that spiraled through my mind.

Is Sabre ok?

Is he well?

Is he even alive?

Is he safe?

Is he G-gone?...

*

Yellow Assistance, Kyzuri, immediately stopped thinking when the second leader gently pet his head, gently rubbing his back as well, comforting him. Telling him that it's okay. "It's Okay Kyzuri, Sabre is safe, I know he is, Orange Leader sent me a letter recently saying he's safe. Don't worry, he's alright." Second leader calmly say, doing his best to keep comforting Kyzuri who just held onto him, crying.

After a good while, Kyzuri fell asleep, cling onto him. Second leader sighed as he takes off his poncho and covered Kyzuri with it. Picking him up and taking him to the castle so he can rest better.

By the time Second leader got Kyzuri to a comfortable bed, he covered him with the blanket and gently pat his head, making sure he's okay. "Sleep well...my son..."

*

I sighed as I look out the window near by bed, I was unable to get out of bed, due to some medical issues. I missed my sons, are they okay? I wondered, I sighed, I really missed them. I missed them so so very much. I just wish I can see them again...

I heard the door open, so I look to where the door is at, just to see my husband. "Hey dear..." I quietly say, smiling softly, my husband smiled softly as well as he walked over to me and sit next to me. "Hey Strawberry, doing alright?" He asked, I shake my head no. I have been feeling phantom pain as of late.

"Not really...Been feeling pain in my arm for quite awhile..." I answered softly, he sighed as he stood up and walked to the other side of the bed and checked my arm, I hissed slightly in pain when he gently poked it. "Hm...Still healing which is good, it was broken and such before after all. Although...I still don't think you should be moving around that much Strawberry, don't want you getting even more hurt than before." I nervously chuckled...

Remembering the many, MANY, times I gotten attacked.

It wasn't pleasant.

Not.

One.

Bit.

"However, Strawberry." "Yes?" I answered, he stared at me for a moment, then gently hugs me. "I know you missed the kids, but...I think your past is catching up..." He said, I was silent for a moment. So soon? Why...Why now of all times?...

*

"Hmm, how interesting. Who may that unknown being be?"