Chapter 13 - Spying

Gerald POV

I smiled as I look at all the things I had gathered. Ranging from bottles of honey to Weakness potions, I say I'm prepared for this mighty prank war that I will soon caused. Soon, just soon, I can finally show that I am someone to fear hehe.

Anyways, once I was so sure I got everything, I gathered them all and put them in my bag for safe keeping. Now I think about it, I could prank the enemies while spying on them! Man, sounds like a risky type of fun, but who the heck cares. I get to have a bit of revenge along the way. Although, as of late, Rainbow Red has been stalking Sabre and Orange for quite awhile...

Are they...Perhaps waiting for Sabre and Orange to collect all the Crystals, just so he can take them and be the 'Hero' he always said he wanted to be? Hm, whatever may be the case, I can't disrupt history too much, or less there would be unforeseen events in the future.

For now, I should get to spying on the enemies and pranking them along the way. I wonder what information I would learn from this...

Wait, I feel like I'm forgetting something....

That's right! Herobrine gonna be my first victim in the various of pranks I would do, hehehe. Oh, I can already taste the sweet revenge I would get from him.

*

Rainbow Red POV

I sneeze, twice, I feel as though someone had spoken of me for whatever reason, well, no matter now. I need to figure out where the heck those kids went off to.

Not sure how I managed to lose track of them when I've been spying on them to learn more information and to wait for them to collect all the crystals for me. Just soon, I shall be the new hero! However, first, I need them crystals, then ensure that I returned to the red kingdom and prove to them idiots that I am far more superior!

Although.

I wonder if Prof. Red is still trying to get Red Leader to date someone.

Ehh, probably not.

*

"For the last time Prof. Red. I. Am. Not. ASKING. THEM."

"COME ON RED LEADER, YOU GOTTA DO IT EVENTUALLY."

"NO AND THAT'S FINAL."

"I KNOW YOU LIKE HER."

"NO I DON'T!"

"YES YOU DO."

"NO!"

"What are you guys arguing about?"

"Oh! Perfect timing! Red leader want to ask you-"

"SHUT UP PROF. RED!"

"NO! OKAY SO RED LEADER-" 

"DON'T TELL HER YOU IDIOT!"

"... Uhh."

*

I shrugged, I don't really care what's going on with them honestly.

Besides, I doubt they even want to go out of hiding anyways, with the whole staying hidden for safety thing that sounded so stupid really. I mean.

Why bother hiding and being Peaceful? Sounds so utterly lame.

Wait a second.

WHERE DID THOSE TWO KIDS GO? I WAS JUST WATCHING THEM ARGUING ABOUT WHAT CANDY IS BETTER!

Although, gummy candy are good candy.

Wait.

I should go back and find those stupid kids, I really want to get my hands on the Crystals after all.

*

Gerald POV

I was silent, I should be thrill with the small pranks I had made, but, to know that Raive and Sabre parents are still alive? Now THAT, is just a surprised that not many would expect. Now I thought about it, it's strange. Why did they stayed in this camp instead of going back to Raive and Sabre. 

Were they being prevented from seeing them? 

Or did they know something none of us don't?

I won't be surprised if Mr.Red does know something no other knows, but still, what is going to happen now...?

...

Might as well do some more pranks while I'm here, hate the Nightmare King guts anyways, I wonder how many life he has...Oh well. Not like he'll ever come back for the third time. 

Hmmm. 

Wonder if any Sabre would like honey though, from what I heard, they taste pretty sweet. Hmm, maybe I should make a cup of chamomile tea with a hint of honey. Hm...

Oh well, back to spying and pranking!

*

Sometimes, he confuses me. Are you sure it was a good idea to have Gerald be the Observer?

Yes. It's necessary for me to make him the observer. 

Hmmm. 

I mean, Galaxy was salty about losing his pufferfishs...

How- You know what, never mind. Where is he?

I am right here you idiots. I was just busy ensuring my sons are prepared for what's to come, even if I can't talk to them no more now. 

Must be pain to leave them. 

It is. Trust me. It really is when you know what will happened to them. 

Can I just say, Aria may smite me for giving Prof. Red reasons to want to get Red Leader to asked her?

Yes. 

Yes. You better run.

Noted. 

*

This ending was just random honestly.

-Aria