News :')

Dear Readers,

I am rewritting this whole book. As to why? It is simple, I did not like how the way it brushed past one too many key events, it was more rushed then I originally hope for it to be. So I am rewritting it, but in a more slower pace to keep myself sane at least. As well as make sure every event and interaction is going well at the very least. 

Hopefully with the rewrite, I won't have to feel bad about rushing this time, although I also realized I never added enough importance behind what happened to the Steve Saga Realm. Despite it being the main reason that their is two Sabres in the realm. It had also involves why Rainbow Quest Sabre is not exactly sane. As well as why Orange knows so much. Him with the Voice of Elemental was actually a random idea actually. Would have to fix that as well. 

So yeah, I got a lot to fixed, especially with Rainbow Quest end. Steves Legend End. And now with Twisted Rainbow. 

I might as well go work with more stuff and ideas now with them. So yeah, hope you guys understand why I am doing this. Don't worry, I will still be able to work on whatever I am in the mood to work with and motivated to work with. Nothing like hating light mode on wattpad website while using my computer to write haha...

Anyways, Until next time everyone :)

-Aria_Guardian

P.S: No ending, I screwed that up after I reread everything haha...I want to go internally cry in a lonely ditch now-