Darkest Hour Recap + The Start Of Untainted Soul

I managed to get to the portal, sealed the entrance, making the whole older shakes. I put Sabre in the machine, he looks at me with widen scared eyes. Closed to tears. I smiled sadly crying to myself. "Wainbow?" He asked me quietly, I hugged him tightly and have him wear my scarf. "I'm sorry Sabre, but you just go, go to a different realm that will keep you safe, until the day have come for you to returned here again..." I said as I pulled away.

*

Red Steve sighed, he looked at the young baby, which he came to know to be a young male. Then he heard the door open. He looked over to see it was just a Young Red Steve. "Hey there buddy." Red Steve said as he got up, being careful of the little one and walked over to him. "What are you doing here? Is something wrong?" He asked, the younger Red Steve shakes his head, then looks at the baby. "Papa, who is he?" He asked, Red Steve sighed.

"He's a player, Red, from now on, he's going to be your adopted brother, okay?" He told him, the young Red Steve eyes lit up. "Really!?" He asked in excitement, Red Steve nodded. "Mhm, I'm not sure who left him here or why he's here, so instead, we'll take care of him okay?" He told him, he nodded okay. Then he noticed something. "Papa? There's a letter in the blanket on the bed." He said, Red Steve looked confused and looked where he pointed at, there was indeed a letter. "Red? Can you hold him?" He asked, Red nodded and held onto the young baby carefully.

*

"I guess so, but with me being the true strongest steve, it's just hard to bear the burden." Orange Steve said, hugging his knees. Leader sighed. "I know, you're not the only one burdened by responsibilities, but eventually, when your old enough, I think it would be best if you live outside of the village and somewhere near Mr. Red place. I mean, he could help you control your powers better." He suggested, Orange Steve look at him and smile. "Yeah, that does sound like a good idea honestly. Mr. Red is really nice and doesn't mind helping us here." He said, smiling.

*

"You did this to me Yellow King. You know you did, there's no denying it." The Fake Mr. Red said in a chilling, yet icy tone. Causing Yellow King to quiver in fear and guilt. He tried to look away, only for the fake Mr. Red to force him to look at him. A sickening smile and a lifeless face is what greeted the Yellow King. He was terrified and guilt ridden. He was forced to watch the fake version of Mr. Red twist into nothing, but black liquid. Dissolving.

*

"My my, what do we have here?" A dark voice wondered as they looked at the darken shadow figure in front of them and a slightly darken yellow Steve. "We came here to asked what your purpose in our world is." The Yellow Steve said, glaring at the being. All that was done was smiled.

*

Orange Steve looks at the Pale snow colored Steve, mostly covered in bandages and asleep. "You think Mr.Red might know who this is?" Orange Steve asked, Orange Leader shrugged. "Maybe, I might have to ask him later." He answered, Orange Steve nodded, until they heard groaning from the unknown Steve. Who started waking up.

*

I shake my head and quietly get up, making sure to not make a single sound, even with the chains on my wrist. I look around the dampen and dark cell, with a misty darkness, something no others can survive against if not careful or immune to its effects.

*

"What do we have here?" Rainbow Red wondered as he drew closer, Sabre felt a dark presence and whimpered, Yellow King stood up and held Sabre close in a protective hold. "Don't you dare go near Rainbow Red." Yellow King Growled, glaring at the said Steve.