Chapter 3 - What?

Orange Steve Pov

After I finished my part of the chores, I look to see a tired Sabre and a Orange leader being lectured by Shy, even though he's shorter, Shy can be REALLY Scary and it's not something to messed with. Trust me. Even the nicest person can be the most scariest. Like Sabre for example.

Anyways, I walked over to Sabre and picked him up, just as he fell asleep. Not surprised he would fall asleep honestly, he never did like doing chores and being under the sun for so long makes him sleepy. Anyways, I take him to Uncle Orange Leader house and put him on the spare bed. I then covered him with a blanket, once I was sure he was asleep and comfortable, I pat his head and left the house. I let Orange Leader and Shy know that I was going to the forest to just walk around for a little while.

They both nodded and told me to head back before twilight, I smile and nodded, walking to the forest. Enjoying the nice cool day, knowing that autumn was approaching. Either way, I just kept walking, maybe I should collect some apples while I'm out here? Would be nice to make some Apple pies or something.

However, I immediately stopped walking when I hear a voice, I was confused to say the least, so I go to where the voices is at, but stayed hidden. Once I gotten to the source of the voice, I stared in silent shocked.

I was both confused and really shocked, seeing Gerald with a humanish AND talking to Steve! Well, being the curious guy I am, I got close enough to hear the conversation, but stayed hidden and quiet to not get caught

"-which is why I suggest we hurry before winter sets in." Steve told Gerald, he humans in thoughts for a moment, contempl his choices. "I can see why you would want the mission to hurry, but I can't do much, neither can you and the others. We a have our roles to play, we all have to set up everything in the background. Then again, Sabre is fifteen, so, he's bound to make some stupid choices." Gerald answered calmly, not going to lie, Sabre would make stupid decisions.

Steve sighed, looking as though he agrees. "Yeah, your right, even though we're here, we're only to work in the shadows of the background. Then again, we're literally gods at this point." Steve said- wait. GOD'S?

Gerald shrugged. "I didn't even know I was a God until recently."

I just stared and stared and stared- HOW THE WORLD BELOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?

...

Yes, I know about the world Below, I don't know why I do, but I just do honestly and yes, I know what they're capable of. Honestly, would have been nice if it was all just a nightmare, but nope. I was wrong and it sucks.

Why do I feel like my life would be miserable?

"Although, I should probably hear back home now, I don't think Orange would be happy that I wonder off, then again, he reminds me of a overprotective brother..." Gerald trailed off, aww, thanks Gerald, I love you as a baby brother to, even if I didn't know you got a humanish form. Would have been nice to know honestly.

"Yeah, your right about that, anyways, see ya later Gerald." Steve said, saying his goodbye. Gerald nodded and said his goodbye as the two leave the area. I just stayed where I was at for a few more minutes, then started to head back, seeing as It was getting dark. Well, while I'm on my way back, I might as well grabbed some apples like I thought about earlier.

*

Once I gathered a good amount of Apples, then I really headed back to the village, however, I stopped in my tracked as soon as I heard something. I look around cautiously, trying to figured out where the sound originated from. Finding nothing, I cautiously continued walking back to the town.

After a little while, I can already see the Village, happy, I continued to go to the village. Until I heard a voice behind me. Confused, I turned around, only to see two people I least expected. I stepped back in utter shocked, not expecting to see this, honestly.

"Sorry Orange, I would have like to reveal my Humanish form on a friendly note, but this is more important." Gerald starts off, then sighed as he look at someone, then at me. "I'm just as shocked as you are Orange, but..." He then trailed off, I just stared at the unknown person.

Not believing what I'm seeing.

"Hello Orange!" The unknown figure said, there voice sounding like an echo, but at the same time, cheereful.

"... Raive?"