Chapter 27 - Corruption meets Purity

Sabre woke up a little, it was night time still, he can feel himself being held by someone, but at the same time, he felt numb. Numb from pain he can't even remember having. Yet at the same time, he could also feel the extra weight on his back. He slightly moves to see what it was, only to be startled at the sight of wings. Well. Chicken wings to be exactly. 

Well. At least he can glide now. Maybe. 

He slowly looks around and find that it was his long lost parents that was holding him, well, at least his papa is. There father was simply just holding them both. Raive was likely else where as ghost usually don't need sleep. Well, at least, that he knows of. 

He wasn't actually all that sure what his older brother really do as a ghost.

Without much to do and not having much strength to move and went back to sleep. 

Had he stayed up a bit longer, he would have noticed someone quietly entering the house. 

*

The unknown figure quietly watched Sabre fall back to the comforts of sleep. Once sure that he was indeed asleep, the unknown figure left the shadows and carefully, quietly and making sure to not wake up the Yellow King and Mr. Red. 

Once they were sure they wouldn't wake up, they cradle Sabre in there arms then vanished into the darkness.

*

Slowly, Sabre woke up, yet he felt cold. He was confused, he look around, only to simply panicked as he realizes he's in a different room. He can distantly feel the chains cuff to his wrists. He tried to move, to sit up, yet, he couldn't. He didn't have the strength to do so.

With a defeated sigh, he lay still. He couldn't do anything not does he have the strength to do something. All he can even do now is simply just wait and sleep. Well, sleep sounds like a good idea for him, he's still recovering from gaining his wings after all. 

So he welcome back the dream filled slumber. 

*

"Sleepy aren't you?" 

Sabre was startled out of his sleep from an unknown voice, he also felt a dark chill in the room, one that slightly hurts him for some reason. He was confused, everything felt hazy. Yet, he was able to see the figure standing over him. 

Why did he look exactly like him, but corrupted? Well, he looks a bit like a shadow, but that can't be right. He's not a shadow of himself. He looks more...darker. Darker then what a shadow should seem to be. There was also a lot of purple...or indigo..or violet, that they wore. 

"w-who?" He managed to speak out, cringing at the sound of there misused voiced, the figured just stared at him. "I am you, but merely a corrupted version, not a shadow, just corrupted." The figured, Corrupted Sabre, told him. Sabre was silent, he wasn't all that sure what to say or do in this situation.

He was basically kidnapped, that's for sure. 

"Oh and by the way, Purity, I hope you know, your time in this realm will end. Only a matter of time really. No two same person can exist at the same time without consequences after all." Corrupted Sabre casually told him, chuckling at horrified look Sabre held. 

He...was going to cease to exist...?

*

"HEROBRINE WE GOT A PROBLEM AND IT'S BAD" Steve shouted in a panic tone as he ran to said person. Herobrine was startled at Steve sudden out burst. "How bad is it if your shouting like that?" He asked, Steve stared at him with a very much serious look, which shows that Steve is very much serious and it's unnerving for the once happy player. 

"The timeline is trying to erased one of the two Sabre's in this realm and I am afraid it could be the one that Rainbow Steve had sent to this realm, which is a likely chance and there is also the fact that Corrupted Sabre is still a thing in this timeline. Much, to Time annoyance since he doesn't want a villain Sabre-" 

"NOT YET BOI" 

Herobrine and Steve stared at Time steve....who look as though they just came back from a vacation. 

"What? Never seen a guy be shirtless and coming from the beach?" Time questioned, Herobrine and Steve stared at eachother, then at him. "Dude. Go wear a fu-king shirt and follow the script or else I will dropped kicked you into literally nothing." Herobrine threatened, Time was silent for a moment. Then instantly ran off, not wanting to end up dead in all honesty. 

Steve just stared. 

What is his life sometimes?

"Oh and by the way Steve, if Rainbow finds out about what's going on to the Sabre's, you think he will get mad?" Steve look at Herobrine with a not so impressed look. "No. He would be unable to do anything. You and I know both know, that what happens will happens. We have no control over what will happened, except let it." 

Herobrine was silent, then nodded. Steve was right, they both simply can't do anything, they both are merely just legends. The First Player and The Herobrine. 

They're merely just observers compare to there own world...

A familiar ghost wondered home, having a bad feeling of something, so he went to check on his family, only to be scared.

"...Papa, Father, where is Sabre...?"

*

The bean got taken, the ghostly brother is scared. 

I am plotting something and the end of this book is coming REALLY soon. 

So. Yeah.

:)

-Aria