Chapter 9 - Altering Times

"Wait, Your Time Steve! What are you doing here?! Your not meant to be in this time period!" Origin shouted in utter surprised, the newly revealed Time Steve just chuckled. 

He was this world Time Steve. 

He have silver grey short messy hair, a clock mask with a brown leather clasp to keep it in place, dark brown trench coat, black trousers, dark grey sweater, black gloves, light brown leather boots with gold straps. Fair, yet pale skin and bright, yet tired, yellow eyes, Overall, he seems as though he's sick.

Origin hums, trying to figured out why he's here of all timelines. 

"Time, what are you doing here if you don't mind me asking?" Steve calmly asked, just as confused as Origin is. Time just sighed. "As we all know, this is the alternative universe and timeline to the original. However, I only came back to this time to just simply warn you guys of something. Something, dangerous." He said, Herobrine frowns, just like the others had after hearing such answer. 

"What do you mean by that? Does it got to do with Sabre and Orange Steve quest, or Gerald duty?" Herobrine than asked, much to there surprised, Time shakes his head. "Not just them, it's all of you, to say the least. I can't really explain much, but all I can say is to be wary of ᓭ⍑ᔑ↸𝙹∴ ᓭᔑʖ∷ᒷ." Time said, Origin just stared, having no idea what they just said. 

"Origin, that was Standard Galactic, which is also known as Enchanting table language to a lot of players." Steve told him, Origin held a look of understanding and nodded. He made a mental note to learned that language eventually. 

Time Steve sighed as he began to fade. "looks like my time in this time era is over. I will see you all again in the future." Time said, the others nodded as he vanished. 

It was silent. 

Until someone broke it. 

"Guys, did I missed the meeting?" A confused looking Gerald asked, the others shrugged. 

*

Sabre groans as he woke up, sitting up from the couch he was laying on. Wondering what had happened to him, than the memories flooded back. Right, Raive was a ghost. Not gonna be a easy thing to get used to honestly. 

He than stands up, almost falling face first to the ground, had Raive not caught him, he gave his ghostly brother a quiet thanks and make his way to his room. Honestly, he really needed a changed of clothes. He wasn't sure how long he had been asleep afterall. 

Although, he can't help, but hear a quiet voice in his mind. 

Telling him things that never happened, yet, it did. 

He just shrugged and ignored it for now, however, he never did noticed the worried look Raive given him when he went upstairs. 

*

Raive Point Of View

I watched as Sabre went upstairs, likely to his room. 

Wait- isn't this Orange Steve house? Um....I can't tell whatever or not I'm right or not actually. If I was right about this being Orange Steve house, than, why does he have Sabre clothes? 

As far as I know, I can't tell if they're best friends or not anymore. 

...

Why do I have this urge to smacked someone?

Oh well! I'm sure it's fine, but, I'm also sure that Sabre is hungry, I should probably make some food for him to eat, after all, he have a LONG and dangerous journey up ahead in his future!

*

I growled, how much longer until he answers? Or better yet, how much longer until I can get all of the damn crystals?! They are really testing my patience, how hard is it to find them?! Especially the Blue, Indigo and Green Crystals. 

I have the Yellow Crystals, the Red Crystals is within Rainbow Red possessions, the Orange Crystal isn't founded yet and the Violet Crystal is also so damn hard to get with all of the Damn Violets Steves. 

God. Damn. STUPID. LOVE CRAP. 

...

I should go destroyed the other yellow Kingdom, or better yet. 

That Damn camp. 

*

"YELLOW KING WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT JUMPING INTO THE LAKE?" A certain Yellow Assistance shouted, very much unimpressed and upset, glaring at the soaken wet Yellow King who just smiled sheepishly. Yellow Assistance rolled his eyes as he gives him a towel and a cloak. "Here, used these so you wouldn't catch a cold on our way back to the kingdom. Goodness, makes me wonder how your even a king in the first place!" 

Yellow King just shrugged. "That's a very good question, I don't know either honestly. All I know is that my dear ole brother named me king of this kingdom and that's it." He answered honestly, Yellow Assistance hums softly as they both head back to the Yellow Kingdom. 

It was silence, a comfortable silence...

Until a Duck appeared. 

"Assistant, NO" "Assistant YES!" 

And The yellow Assistance immediately cuddled the Duck they both had found, the Duck seems to have like the young assistance...But glared at Yellow King. Who just twitched a little in annoyance. 

This, would be a long day. 

*

"Goodness, so much had altered this part of history. How can this be? Who is doing this?" Someone wondered, than felled silence. "You and I know who is altering this timeline, we both know the interference had to be done. However, we both know peace was never an option in the future." Someone else said, the other person sighed as they nodded. 

"True, but can't we have fun please brother? I promise, this time, I won't altered Sabre fate to be death!" They said, giggling, the other person rolled there eyes. "Last time you said that, you altered a Steve Saga timeline and gave rainbow a brutal death. So no." The 'brother' responded. 

The other person just pouted. "Your no fun, but oh well! I'm sure the game has just begun hehe." 

*

So many different perspective? Wonder who we will have next chapter? 

Why are they? Hmm, who knows, I won't give a answer, that's for sure, besides. I'm Really stressed and I'm on a writing spree- 

Again. 

Geez, I must be feeling really stressed to write this long again. Oh well, more stories will likely be updated. :)

-Aria