Chapter 8 - Learning something important...

"What do mean Dad and Father not dead?!" Orange shouted in disbelief, not even sure if he should trust Raive words. He just shrugged. "I'm being honestly, I haven't seen him in the World above, no matter how much I look. None of the blue steves know what I meant, so the only conclusions I have is that he ain't dead." Raive answered with a serious tone, Orange Steve was silent, than he look at Sabre. Sleeping on the couch. 

He wasn't sure what to say with this sudden news. 

In fact. He doesn't even know how to react to knowing such thing, but at the same time, he wonders, where exactly are they?...

Orange shakes his head, than sighed as he than looks at Raive. "Raive, when Sabre wakes up, let him know I went on a head start to searching for clues on where the crystals are at, alright?" He said, Raive nodded in confirmations and stayed near Sabre. 

Orange smile softly, remembering a time where Raive was so so over protective of Sabre, but sadly, that time is long gone. So Orange left the house, heading to the Orange Village, looking for clues on the Crystals whereabouts from there. Although, he can't help, but shake the feeling that they're being used to get the crystals...

Ehh, probably nothing important. Yet. 

*

By the time Orange gotten to the village, he learned, that he would have to do chores. Again. Now he knows why Sabre dislikes them so much, they can be bothersome at times. 

Anyways, after some times, Orange managed to help everyone, than he went to the leader to tell him that he had finished helping everyone. With this news, the leader said he might give hi the crystal, however, he can't, not yet at least. 

"What do you mean you can't give me the crystal yet?" Orange asked, utterly confused, Orange leader sighed. "It has something to do with your past, which is why I would wish to wait for Sabre. That way, it would be easier to explain to you both on why." He answered, but it only made Orange all the more confused. His past? He didn't really remembered his past, all does remember is waking up in the outskirts of the village, nothing more. 

Perhaps, this might be connected to Sabre past as well. 

Maybe...

...

He can't help but feel like he got more chores to do, which sucks. 

*

I watched my dear Strawberry sleep, I was worried, he had been bed ridden for so long. There wasn't anything I can do, not without getting a Green Steve to help. Unfortunately, they all vanished, likely went into hiding. Which was smart actually, however, I need to find another way to help my dear Strawberry. His injuries, which he gotten some weeks ago, aren't healing properly. 

I really need to figure out how I could help him...

I don't want to lose him...

...

Why does the author enjoy making ships suffer so so very much?

(Cause, It's F u n to make them suffer :D) 

...

Anyways, I should probably get some stuff done and ensure that the camp stays hidden from the Nightmare King sights. I don't need him ruining everything again, I already lost so much because of him. Eventually, one day, I could possibly get my revenges. Just maybe...

*

"Wait- What do you mean the darkness is more than what it seems?" Herobrine question, very much confused, Steve shrugged. "Apparently, the Darkness plays a bigger role than we both thought. Nether, I thought it wasn't that important! But I guess we just have to expect the unexpected now." He answered, Origin Steve hums, trying to figure something out. 

"If the darkness can infect steves and not non steves...Wouldn't that mean corrupting any entity would just be so much worst than that of a steve being infected with the darkness?" Origin Steve wondered, the others was silent, just for a moment.

Than pale. 

It was at this moment.

They realized. 

Sabre would have a really rough life very soon. 

...

"So wait- I just realized- who created this world???" Origin Steve than wondered, Steve and Herobrine stared at him blankly. "Seriously man? Did you have to asked that?" Herobrine blankly commented, Origin Steve just shrugged. "I mean, canonically speaking, they're at season six or something. Although, there is still so much in the world we have yet to know. What caused events to happen and such." 

Herobrine and Steve was yet again silent. 

"You know, he has a point. How did so much happened?" Steve wondered, just as confused as they are. 

"Well, I can sorta answer that." 

Steve, Origin Steve and Herobrine immediately look at the unknown person.  Until Origin gasp, recognizing the person. 

"Wait, your...!"

*

Cliffhangers cause yes :D 

Haha- 

So much going on in this story, it's not even funny, nor easy to write- 

Welp- At least we know what some groups of people are doing :) 

Anyways- I'm gonna go work on my original story now, it's gonna be all about my first OC hehe. Hopefully this time, I won't forget about them.

-Aria