Chapter 29 - The End Draws Closer...

Raive stared at his parents scared and worried expressions. His papa was feeling the worst about it due to his declining health that just doesn't seem to  heal properly. It was almost as if he was slowly dying, yet not. It was hard to know what was truly going on, but Raive was in distressed. 

He didn't know what had happened to Sabre, his little brother. Suddenly gone, despite knowing he was here. Was he kidnapped? He wasn't sure. He knows he needs to find him, fine his missing little brother. There's no telling what could have happened to him. Raive told his parents that he will try and trace Sabre energy signature, he needed to find his baby brother. 

He can't failed him again. 

*

Orange groan as he starts to wake up, he wasn't sure why everything hurt, yet he also felt like he was forgetting something. A very key important detail and he wasn't sure what exactly it was. He carefully get up, taking note of the fact he was on a bed and in a room or something. He felt a slight struck of pain in his head, then remembered. 

He remembered what it was he needed to do. 

He Needed To Find Purity and Stopped Corruption. 

He immediately get off the bed, only to get hit with disorientation and stumbled, almost falling to the ground had he not gotten to a wall in time. He wasn't sure why he was so tired and weaken, whatever had weakened him, it was likely caused by what corruption had done to contact him. 

Why he would contact him? He would not know. 

However. Now is not the time. He needs to go. He needs to find Purity location.

He needs to save him.

Yet, he felt a pull, a pull from somewhere, he turned around and found....

The blue crystal, sitting with the indigo crystal. That confuses Orange Steve, how have the blue crystal be here of it could have only been obtained by the blue steves in the world beyond?

"You forgotten, I'm always watching." A voice called out, Orange looked around immediately, trying to find where it had came from, but found nothing. Only just.. A pale rainbow feather...

Wait.

Orange took note of the fact there a few of the other crystals we're missing. We're they taken to turn someone into a vessel of light already?

*

Shy stared at the others, he knew what he was doing, he know that his purpose as Shy Orange Steve was almost done.

He knows. He would have to become the vessel of Light, Light Steve. Just as he had once promise to the original Light Steve from all those years ago.

He knows, this must be done.

*

I stare at the sleeping form of Purity Sabre, I honestly didn't expect any less from a mere child really. However, I can sense the Immensive amount of pure energy coming from the Child. Hm.

Perhaps I should altered my plans slightly instead. Can't let this much energy go to waste, now can I?

*

Faceless scowled as he marched down the hallway, time was quickly running dry. He knows that time himself would not be able to keep up for much longer with the pain that The First Curse put on him. Especially with how much strain he put on his life from simply stretching his life for quite some time.

Faceless chuckled slightly to himself, he wondered if he should pay a visit to the time keeper. After all.

No one would missed him.

*

The rattling of chains can be heard, echoing in the deep land of nothing, but void.

The rattling sounded again, but slightly more louder.

Was someone here?

No.

No one was here.

Wait.

Something is wrong isn't it?

Your not here if something isn't wrong.

You want me to save Purity?

I'm afraid I can not do that. I am limited. I am trapped by these accursed chains.

Oh?

Why am I here?

You do not need to know. Huh? The First Cursed had Corrupted Sabre captures Purity? Oh. That is bad. I knew of the realm wishing to rid the realm of it's same presence counterpart existing in one plain of existence like this. But I was unaware that purity would be so young.

? No. I do not know.

What? Don't be foolish. I do not work with Reincarnation Steve.

...

Go.

This story will be left without a end. The end is within reach, yet, so far.

Good luck, you will need this.

*

The first curse hums to himself as he finishes setting the ritual. The ritual to extract all the energy from a being. That being having to be purity Sabre. Oh the poor soul does not know h9w much pain he will endure.

Hahaha.

How much of a fool everyone really was.

*

Orange panicked, he can sense that everything is falling apart too soon. He can sense the presence of a ritual. A forbidden to extract the life force and Energy from a being. He needs to hurry, he gathered the crystals that was on the table and searched for the others.

He need to become rainbow Steve and fast.

He does not care for the false prophecy that comes from the very role. Nor the cursed that he would end dead in the end.

He just simply wanted to save his really from the perpetual destruction it will inevitably lead to.

*

It was finally time.

The end draws closer and closer each day.

It have finally comes the time that he shall do what almost no other villain have done or knew the existence of quite yet.

Destroyed the loop and end the realm.

He chuckled darkly as he begun the ritual. The forbidden ritual of extracting a being life and energy. Soon. He will have it. Oh the sweet taste of pure energy will be his.

After all.

The end of a chapter is approaching at last.

*

I'm not sorry for how this chapter is written.

So many things. So little time.

Makes you wondered. Who and what is telling the story?

-Aria