Chapter 2 - Casual talks and chores

Sabre grumbles as he head off to the Orange village, pretty much embarrassed, yet mad at what Orange Steve had done earlier, with a sighed, Sabre arrived at the town. Greeting everyone a hello and such. Once he gotten to Orange Leader house, he noticed something odd, he saw Orange Leader sitting in front of his house with a tired look. Concerned, Sabre walked over to him.

A bit surprised by his new appearance.

Orange Leader hair was still the mess it usually is, but he now wore a pale orange coat with white fur on the outline of the hood, a white shirt, dark grey trousers with white faded to orange boots. "Orange Leader? What are you doing out here?" Sabre asked, somewhat confused, Orange Leader look up at Sabre and sighed. "Okay, so, Shy more or less kicked me out of the house and said that I work too much and need to get out more." He explained, Sabre just stared at him for a moment.

Then fell to the ground, laughing. Orange leader sputtered at Sabre unexpected response, then get slightly mad. "Sabre! Your not supposed to laugh at that!" Orange Leader shouted, blushing somewhat in embarrassment. Sabre didn't listen and kept laughing, wheezing a little.

Orange Leader just grumbles in annoyance and glared at him, just as Orange Steve arrived, holding a ice pack to where Sabre had slapped him. "Why is Sabre on the ground, making kettle noises or dying noises?" Orange Steve question, Orange Leader shrugged. "I don't know, but who slapped you hm?" He instead asked, Sabre immediately shut up and stared at them. While Orange Steve had a worried look.

" Well.... You see, I was teasing sabre for being clingy.... Then he just slapped me." Orange Steve answer with a sheepish smile, Orange Leader stared at him for s second, then face palm. "You both are idiots but the very same idiots I care about." Orange Leader then said, ruffling both of there heads, getting the sounds of them protesting in annoyance. Only for Orange Leader to giggle a little. "Anyways, since you both are here... Why not help me do the chores around the village since Shy won't let me in the house. All cause I didn't go outside for almost three days."

Sabre hissed at the mere idea of doing chores, while Orange Steve nodded and picked up a fussy Sabre and went off to help around the town.

Leaving a more or less dumbfounded Orange Leader.

"Was it me or did that just happened?" Orange Leader commented, unsure. Funny shrugged. "Well, all I can say is that it most certainly did. It's interesting since they act more then best friends. Sometimes." Funny commented with a smile, Orange Leader nodded as he watched Sabre and Orange Steve do the chores around the village. Even though Sabre seems like he dislikes it.

"Yeah, your right. It's just nice to see Sabre happy again, ever since, you know..." He trailed off, Funny nodded a little, stood up and clapped his hand. "Welp! The chores aren't gonna do themselves, now go do them or else I'll tell shy!" Funny scolded with a smile, Orange Leader sputtered, then sighed in defeat. "Fine fine! I'll do the chores, but you better not tell Shy!" Orange Leader said as he stands up, really not happy to do this. Funny rolled his eyes. "Come on, ain't that bad, now go help your two friends, or should I say, nephews." Funny then said, Orange Leader stared at him with a bit of shocked. "How did you know I see them as my nephews?" He questioned, Funny shrugged. "They called you uncle, what do you expect?"

Orange Leader thought for a moment, then face palm. "Okay, you got a point there. Now I should get to helping with the chores or less Shy will kicked me to the couch. Again." Orange Leader then said as he walked over to help Sabre with his wounded hand, somehow. How did he hurt his hand so quickly?

Funny sighed as he watched, then decided to slipped out of the village and to the forest.

Once he was sure that there wasn't anyone around. He smiled. "You can come out now Origin Steve, I know you want something." He said, true to his words, Origin Steve appeared.

However, like everyone, his appearance is different. Origin hair was longer then before and tied in a ponytail, there was a scar on his right eye, worn a black trnech coat, storm greyush indigo trousers, black combat boots that goes up to his knees. "What's up with the sudden outfit changes?" Funny wondered.

Origin shrugged, looking at Funny appearance.

Funny worn a light brown trench coat, followed by a orange hoodie, light grey trousers, white and orange shoes. "Anyways, the information I got at the moment is that Nightmare King is already trying to get a immunity to the darkness, which will not work. Seeing as Steves are most affected by the darkness." Funny told him, Origin nodded. "So he finally makes a move hm? Interesting. What of Rainbow Red?" He asked, Funny shakes his head. "No new information, he's hiding pretty well, that's for sure." He answered, Origin Steve sighed, slightly disappointed. "Is Sabre okay now?" He asked, Funny smirks. "Yep, he's smiling again, oh and he slapped Orange Steve for teasing him or something." Funny answered.

Origin laughs a little. "Why am I not Surprised? Anyways, thank you for the information, you can go now." Origin tells him, Funny nodded and left, origin soon left as well.

*

"So. They have been watching this whole time huh? No matter. Things will be set into motion, very, very soon."