𝟒.𝟑 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥

It had been hours before they had arrived back in Beacon Hills

It had been hours before they had arrived back in Beacon Hills. It was still raining when the group finally arrived at the animal clinic, all of them had gotten out of the Jeep and Scott, Stiles and Jules all helped carry a young Derek inside.

They immediately cleared off everything from the table and lay him on it. "Wow." says Deaton with wide eyes. "Wow? As in I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do kind've wow, cause that's the kind've wow we're hoping for." Stiles says to the vet.

Deaton answers him "I think you overestimate my abilities."

"He's cold...really cold." Lydia interrupts holding Dereks hand. "Do you think this is permanent?" asks Scott. "I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate." Deaton says as he shines a light in Derek's eyes. "This is well beyond my experience." he adds.

"What do we do with him?" Stiles asks as he stares down at Derek. "Until he wakes up probably not much, might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here." Deaton reassures Scott. "You mean from Kate?" Jules asks him.

"If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate." Deaton reassures them."Why would she wanna do this to him?" asks Lydia. "Knowing Kate it's probably for a reason that won't be good for anyone but her." Deaton answers her. "And bad for everyone else" Stiles adds. "You guys should probably go home, he doesn't look to be in any danger so maybe the rest of you should get some sleep...it is a school night and you all need to start taking care of your own lives again" Deaton says concerned for them.

"Someone should stay with you." Scott suggests. "I'll stay my grades are fine...despite missing a few classes." Lydia says. "Uhh so not ok with this." Stiles says looking at the strawberry blonde. "Stiles go." She says back to him raising her eyebrows.

"No." he says crossing his arms.

"Text us if anything happens" Scott says putting his arm around Jules and dragging Stiles out by the arm. "Nope still not ok with it, not going anywhere...ok just cause you're stronger-"

***

Jules and Scott finally made it back home after this whole adventure, both of them soaking wet, their clothes sticking to their bodies. Scott opens the door as quietly as he can and they walk in, both noticing their dad sleeping on the couch but Scott being the person he was, knocked over a box of tools.

"Nice going Scott really." Jules tells her brother with an annoyed voice. Their father jumped before saying their names "Scott?? Jules??"

"Hey Dad." They say at the same time. "What's with the tools?" Scott asked him looking through all the tools. "Oh I was just uh getting started on the list of repairs you guys need done, what time is it?" he answered. "Uhh it's midnight" Scott answers him.

"Oh my god." Jules says as she realized something. "What?? What is it?" Scott asks looking down at his sister as she was at least 8 inches shorter than him. Scott got the tall genes from their Dad. "We were supposed to have dinner tonight." Jules says looking at Scott and then looking at their Dad with a sorry look.