𝟒.𝟏𝟕 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

Jules had been practicing lacrosse with Brett and Liam when she heard what happened to Parrish

Jules had been practicing lacrosse with Brett and Liam when she heard what happened to Parrish. Haigh had decided to try and kill Parrish and yet he wasn't dead. His body hadn't been burned, only the clothes on his body and Jules became intrigued, wanting to figure out what he was.

Brett had accompanied her to Derek's loft, along with Scott and Lydia, learning that Parrish had already been there. Derek flipped Parrish's hands, examining the deputy who should have been burned alive. "He covered you in gasoline?" Derek asks Parrish as the teens around them observe. "It's the hair and nails, isn't it? The parts of the body that are essentially dead." Lydia asks Derek. "Well, they should be gone." Derek says back to her.

"I was set on fire. All of me should be gone." Parrish says to them. "Not if you're like us." Scott tells him looking as Jules, Brett and Derek. "Like you?" Parrish asks wondering what the teen was talking about. "I don't think he's like us." Derek tells them. "Then what is he?" Lydia asks as her eyes widen, turning back to look at Parrish.

"Sorry, but I have no idea." Derek tells the strawberry blonde. "But you knew about Jackson and Kira." Jules adds, Brett scrunching his eyebrows as he didn't know who Jackson was. "This is a little out of my experience. There might be something in the bestiary. Did you try Argent?" Derek asks the two siblings. "We don't know where he is." Scott tells him as Jules tightens her lips together.

"Okay, hold on. What's a bestiary? Actually, that's not even my first question. Just—just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia?" Parrish says as Lydia raises her eyebrows wanting to know what he thought she was. "Are you all psychic?" Parrish continues, Jules not being able to hold in her laugh, covered her mouth so the others wouldn't see. Brett nudged her side in an attempt to get her to stop but then proceeded to laugh as well.

"Psychic?" Derek asks Parrish. "Yeah." Parrish tells him. "Not exactly." Scott adds. "Okay. Then what are you?" Parrish asks the group. Scott turning his head to look at Derek who raises his eyebrows at him. Scott then turning to Jules and Brett, the younger teens already knowing what Scott had in mind. The three turning to Parrish and showing him their glowing eyes.

Scott later informing him about the bestiary and all the creatures they had encountered. "What's a Kanima?" Parrish asks them as he sits down."We'll get back to that. Just know that everyone like us, everyone with some kind of supernatural ability is on the dead pool." Scott tells him as he sits down next to him.

"But I don't even know what I am." Parrish explains, his head nodding in disbelief. "I'm pretty sure they don't care." Derek tells him, crossing his arms. "How many professional assassins are we talking about?" Parrish asks them.

"We're starting to lose count." Lydia answers him. "But is it still just professionals?" Scott asks catching Jules' attention.  "I don't think Haigh's ever tried anything like this. I think he was taking a chance." Parrish informs them. "That means anyone with the dead pool could take a chance."