𝟓.𝟕 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐨?

"The Cadejo

"The Cadejo." Jules starts as she reads the article from her computer, Brett listening as he walked around her room. "A supernatural creature from Central American folklore. There is both a White Cadejo and a Black Cadejo. They usually appear in the form of a large dog or wolf, with colored eyes and goats hooves. Although in some folklore they are said to have some bull and antelope like characteristics." Jules continues as she shows Brett the picture of it.

"That's what we all saw at Sinema." He tells her as she continues to read the article. "The legend goes that the White Cadejo was created by God in his efforts to protect humans, basically creating a good spirit in the form of a white wolf. The White Cadejo is said to have purple eyes and it is believed to represent the spirit of life. Unlike the White Cadejo, the Black Cadejo is said to be the reincarnation of the Devil himself. It represents all the evil in the world and it is said that they have red eyes which are used to hypnotize their victims. It also says that if you ever encounter a Black Cadejo it will make you go mad to the point of insanity or even death." Jules finishes however her eyes shift to a tan which had bold lettering.

"There's a story that goes along with it." She says turning to Brett who encourages her to read it. "There was once two brothers who walked into the house of a black magician. During a storm, he asked the boys to help him with some logs for a fire. Both boys slacked on the job but ate the man's food. Once he found out that the little bit of food he had was missing and that there was not enough wood for his fire, he put a curse on the road that led to the boys' village. As they walked on the trail, voices bothered the boys and when they turned their backs no one was there. However ignoring the voices seemed to be a grave mistake, as they later turned into creatures that would later on be called Cadejo's. Finally as they reached their village, they were expected to be greeted with open arms. However the villagers only held fear in their eyes as the two brothers appeared. The two brothers were soon exiled and having no other place to go, they wander the outskirts of village at night, bringing light or darkness to anyone that encounters them, ultimately changing their fate forever." She finishes as Brett recalls the two men he saw when he looked at Jules' aura.

"But we saw both at the club, how are we supposed to know which one you'll turn into?" Brett says out loud. "I don't know, but I need to tell Scott, he's been in the dark for too long. And if I don't tell him now I have a feeling that things will just get worse." She tells him, as she puts her head in her hands in frustration.

"We can figure this out okay. Scott will help us and everything will be okay." Brett says to her when in reality he was just trying to convince himself. His statement made Jules stand up as the tears of her frustration made their way down her face. "How do you know that? I mean nothing about this is okay. You saw what happened to Tracy and Lucas, once the Dread Doctors get any indication that my condition isn't improving they're gonna come find me and they're gonna kill me!" She says yelling by the end, her eyes beginning to glow as they flicker between purple and red.