𝟔.𝟏 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐜𝐭

At a crime scene, numerous police cruisers and ambulances are parked as police walk around examining the scene

At a crime scene, numerous police cruisers and ambulances are parked as police walk around examining the scene. Jules, Scott and Stiles had already been at the crime scene waiting to be reprimanded by the Sheriff. Looking exasperated, the Sheriff wastes no time in demanding to know what is going on. "What in the hell were you three thinking?" He asks them as Jules tries to hold back a laugh. "We were just trying to help..." Scott says sheepishly which makes Noah chuckle under his breath.

"Why don't you try and help me understand--" Noah starts before he realizes they are surrounded by people and proceeds to lower his voice. "--what the hell happened here?"

"Right. Well, we were trying to gently persuade him to pull over..." Stiles starts as Jules and Scott nod eagerly. "Yeah!" They both say as they remember how Scott had wolfed out and jumped on top of the van which scared the front driver. Jules, Scott and Stiles continue to look at Noah sheepishly as Scott tries to explain why they did what they did. "He was getting away?" Scott says as Noah gives them all a look. "He got away." Noah informs them as Stiles tries to defend their action. "Right! Because obviously he's some sort of criminal mastermind, Dad!"

"Uh-huh." Noah says as he leads them to the back of the van. He opens the doors to reveal many large gas tanks. "You want to guess what the stolen merchandise is? Hmmm?" Noah says which makes Scott sigh as Jules laughs at the situation. "How is it you always manage to tie me up in your problems?" Jules asks Scott quietly which makes him laugh sarcastically. "Critical life-saving medical equipment?" Stiles guesses.

"No."

"...Poison gas?"

"Nope!"

"...Filled with drugs...?" Stiles says as he realizes they were very wrong about the situation. "Helium." Noah answers. "Helium?" Stiles asks as Noah nods in confirmation which makes them all blush in embarrassment. That is until Noah gets a call and his face immediately drops.

"Come on. We need you at the Sheriff Station.

***

"Alex...you know we're having trouble locating your parents. And, since you can't remember anything, we have a method--an unusual method--that might help you remember. But, I need you to be okay with it." Noah explains to Alex, a little boy who couldn't find his parents. The three teens stood there as Noah looks at him with sympathy. "I also need you to know that it's probably gonna hurt." Noah says as a look of determination crosses Alex' face. "I don't care. I just want to find my mom and dad." Alex says which makes Noah nod and turn to Scott. "You ready?" Scott asks Alex as he nod in confirmation. Scott then moves his hand to the back of Alex's neck and digs his claws into it. Alex gasps in pain as Scotts eyes close and he begins to dig into Alex's memories.