𝟓.𝟏𝟒 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

To say the last two days had been weird was an understatement

To say the last two days had been weird was an understatement. Jules couldn't remember anything from before she died, it was all just a blur to her, but that was all part of Theo's plan. He slowly broke Scott's pack apart and it would take a lot to be able to fix the damage that was done. But he knew Jules would have questions and he was gonna do everything in his power to keep her on his side. He had been planning this for ages. He knew wiping Jules' memory would make it easier for him to manipulate her. He needed to make sure that in time, she would grow to resent her old pack.

"I don't understand, you want us to befriend Scott but you don't want me living with him or my Mom?" Jules asks Theo as the two walk through the woods side by side. "That would be correct." Theo tells her. "Ok then answer me this, why can't I remember anything that happened before I died? What happened to me and why do you want me away from Scott?" She asks Theo making the boy sigh. "I don't think you want to know Jules." Theo tells her looking straight into her eyes making them stop in the middle of the woods.

"Tell me."

"Scott abandoned you Jules." Theo says, faking a remorseful look as Jules is taken aback. "...he wouldn't do that." She tells him. "That's what I thought too Jules. But while you were dying he was too busy worrying about Liam, who by the end of the night tried killing Scott. He chose Liam over you, and he's not the only one that abandoned you or kept things from you. Stiles was supposed to be one of your closest friends and yet he didn't even tell you about how he killed Donavon. Or how Kira killed someone with her katana and left the body in your very own kitchen for your Mom to find. Malia wasn't even around when you were dying." He tells her as he smiles internally, a look of disappointment falling on Jules' face.

"But they couldn't...they wouldn't." Jules says in disbelief at the amount of things they had hidden from her. "Listen to my heartbeat Jules, I'm not lying...I know you probably don't remember, but I was the only one with you while you were fighting to stay alive. We were together and when you died it was like a piece of me was broken. But when I found a way to bring you back I couldn't pass up the opportunity." Theo tells her making Jules smile slightly.

"Jules I loved you, I still love you..and you loved me too." Theo says before bringing her face closer and seeing that she wasn't gonna push him away he began kissing her. Jules kissed back but something felt off, she had this feeling in her stomach telling her something was wrong. After a few seconds she pulled away, making Theo grab her hand and smile.

They kept walking but the feeling in her stomach wouldn't go away. She had this feeling that she did have someone who loved her. But Theo wasn't that person.

He wasn't her person.

***

"Any available units, Beacon Hills telecom is requesting an 11-5 at the communication towers off Cypress Lane." Hayden hears through the radio in Vals car as they drive through Beacon Hill. "10-4, Dispatch. I'm in the area." Val says back. "Copy, Unit 5. A technician was sent over an hour ago and telecom hasn't heard back." The officer on the other line tells her. "Copy, I'm 10-76." Val answers back.