𝟒.𝟏𝟒 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐟

No one really knows where we go when we die

No one really knows where we go when we die. Some people believe there is Heaven and Hell. Some believe we are born into other people. Others believe we're trapped in a state between the two.

When Jules McCall opened her eyes she wasn't in the Hale Vault. She was in the woods that had become so familiar to her over the years. She walked through the forest, stepping on all sorts of leaves and branches till she heard something.
The sound of an arrow being shot. Flying past her and almost grazing her arm it landed directly in the middle of a tree. She turned to to look at who shot it, the person being a tall slender girl with dark medium length hair.

"I knew one day I'd see you again but I didn't expect it to be so soon JuJu." Says the girl turning around, revealing herself to Jules. Jules gasping as her eyes widened in shock.

"Allison."

***

Scott didn't want to believe what he was hearing. "It must be the effects of the virus." He thought placing his hands on the floor and crawling attempting to find Jules. Hoping that she was just sitting down and breathing. He hoped that when they got out of there he would see her smile. He would hear her voice telling him that she was okay. He would see her brown eyes looking up at him. He would feel her arms around him as he hugged her.

"Jules." He calls out to her not being able to fund her due to the blindness. "Jules please answer me." He pleads with her, hoping that she'll answer him. But the only thing he heard were the struggles of Kira and Malia around him. He could feel himself getting weaker, stopping on the floor as he closed his fists tight, only wanting to know if his sister was alive.

***

Jules could feel the tears fall as she ran to the girl hugging her, never wanting to let her go. Allison doing the same, having missed the younger girls presence. "What are you doing here." Jules asks her letting her go."Better question is why are you here Jules?" Allison says to her, her voice becoming more serious. "Scott is out there, waiting to hear your heartbeat. He's looking for you even though the virus is killing him. If Stiles doesn't get to them soon they'll all be dead. So here I am wondering why you're here. Why didn't you keep fighting?" Allison tells her, frustrated that she gave up so easily.

Jules didn't know what to say to her. She just didn't want to keep fighting anymore. But did that make her a selfish person? Did her not fighting and giving up make her a bad person?
Allison noticing her silence grabs the girls hands and starts walking. Jules looked up at the girl confused as to where they were going. "Come on Jules, we have a lot to talk about."

***

Brett had been helping Satomi find Deaton. When he found out that half of his pack had died due to a virus he felt like he lost a part of himself. The only thing making him feel slightly better was knowing that Lori, his younger sister was alive and in hiding.