𝟔.𝟑 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲

Jules had yet to learn more of her abilities so she had left it in the hands of Deaton as he knew almost everything about the supernatural

Jules had yet to learn more of her abilities so she had left it in the hands of Deaton as he knew almost everything about the supernatural. So there she was, walking into the clinic to see that Deaton and Parrish had been waiting for her inside the exam room. "What are you doing here?" She asks directing her voice to Parrish making him clasp his hands. "I've hit a breakthrough in my research and Parrish is a vital part." Deaton answers for him. Deaton nods his head signaling her to come in as she had been standing at the door.

"What did you find?" Jules asks him with a nervous tone. Deaton looks at both Jules and Parrish before telling them about his findings. "There's a reason the Dread Doctors made you into a Cadejo Jules. This wasn't just some random creature they picked, you were a vital experiment." Deaton starts, intriguing them both as they continue to listen. "Parrish was the only person that could even remotely go up against the Beast. He seemed unstoppable...until you came along." Deaton continues as Jules and Parrish give each other a look.

"Both Cadejo's and Hellhound's are very similar creatures, although Cadejos are a lot more rare. Yes, Hellhounds are harbingers of death, but Cadejo's are death. You two have a rivalry for that very reason." Deaton explains before Parrish interrupts him. "What does that mean?" He asks placing his hands on the table as Jules stares blankly into space.

"They made me...because they wanted me to kill you." Jules says in a whisper which makes Parrish turn to her. "But they had so many opportunities to have Jules kill me. So why didn't they?" Parrish asks Deaton which makes him purse his lips. "My best theory is that Jules' abilities just weren't up to par yet." He answers turning to Jules who was still staring blankly. "You have more abilities then you know." He says catching her attention.

Jules gives Deaton a look, basically telling him that she wanted to know more which made Deaton pull out many papers containing all his research. "As a Black Cadejo you had the abilities to steal souls, basically killing a person. But the reason for that is because of your claws, they had a poison in them similar to that of a Kanima's but evidently stronger. Umbrakinesis was one of the more fascinating abilities I found. You essentially could solidify shadows and bend them to your will, basically creating an army of shadows if you will." Deaton says leaving both Jules and Parrish's mouths agape.

"But now that the other side of you has become dormant, there's been changes to your abilities." Deaton says making Jules go extremely quiet. "Or have you already noticed them?" Deaton asks noticing her silence. Jules gulps before opening her mouth and confessing the differences in her abilities. "My fangs, they've become longer, and I noticed I've become a lot stronger. And the other day, I was trying to light my candle and I burned myself and the thing that amazed me was that it didn't hurt." Jules says making Deaton smile wide.

"Your abilities, they're emerging." Deaton says as Jules crosses her arms. "But these are only a few of the things I've noticed, I mean what else can I do?" She asks him as Deaton grabs a knife from his pocket. "Well for one, not only can you take pain, you can heal people completely." Deaton says as he runs the knife on his palm making it bleed as Jules squints her eyes at the sight. He laid out his hand for her to grab and Jules hesitated for a moment before placing her hand on top of his. Deaton winced a bit as he felt his wound closing up and Jules just stared at their intertwined hands. When he let go, his hand has been completely healed, as if there was never a wound to begin with.