𝟔.𝟕 𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐳𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢

"You're going to bite Stiles?" Lydia asks Scott as the group gathers at the police station

"You're going to bite Stiles?" Lydia asks Scott as the group gathers at the police station. After realizing that the whip was gone they knew they had to save Stiles and biting him seemed like the only way at the moment. "To get him through the rift. It's the only way." Scott explains to her. "Just to clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" Peter asks him with sarcasm laced in his voice.

"With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan." Scott tells him. "He's good at that."Malia adds.
"So, the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan?" Peter asks them. "You can shut up now." Malia says angrily. "Malia, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia will be the only one left to haunt the place." Peter explains to theme

"That's why I'm the only person that's going in. Liam and Hayden will stay here with Mason and Brett. As long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills, the Wild Hunt can't move on." Scott says and at the mention of Brett's name Jules immediately tenses up. Although they were on a break Brett wasn't drown helping them—they saved his pack so he owed them.

"I like your plan, Scott, I really do, especially the part about turning Stiles. But it can't work." Peter tells them. "How do you know?" Malia asks him. "Logic? Life experience? Liam, what are the odds that he'll get taken? What if Stiles isn't there? What if there's no Beacon Hills for you to come back to?" Peter says as he crosses his arms. "You got a better idea?" Liam asks him. "Yeah. It's called "run like hell." So, leave in five?" Peter says which visibly disappoints Malia.
"You promised you'd help us. We still need to find the rift." Malia tells him.

"I didn't promise I'd help you commit suicide." Peter elaborates. "If you can't help, we can find it ourselves." Jules says to him as she stares at the ground blankly. "Scott, I admit that you have a flair for beating the odds, but this, you don't walk away from—you run." Peter says turning to leave as Malia tries to stop him. He's too quick for her however and he leaves her standing there in her own disappointment.

***

"When you were here before, how long until the Ghost Riders showed up?" Scott asks Malia as they walk through the forest where she and Peter had found the rift. "A couple minutes." She answers making Jules scoff. "That's reassuring." She says as the continue walking. "What's a rift supposed to look like?" Malia asks them. "If it's a tear in the fabric of our world, theoretically, it could look like anything from a microscopic black hole to a free-floating Einstein-Rosen bridge." Lydia explains to her as she looks up at the tall trees. "I really hope it's not up there." Lydia says as the halt. "Let's split up." Scott tells the girls making them look around for any sign of a rift.

Jules used her eyes to see if she could spot anything but to no avail. That was until she felt a horrible feeling in her stomach. Every time she got that feeling she knew something was wrong. It was inevitable. She would've continued looking but Scott had called out to all three of them. "Hey, look at this." Scott says pointing to an entrance to a series of tunnels. "The rift's not above us..." Lydia says in realization.