𝟒.𝟐𝟏 𝐓𝐞𝐳𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚

"Here, try that

"Here, try that." Stiles says throwing Scotts clothes to Jules, Brett and, Malia. "Fabric softener." Malia says as she smells his shirt.  "Remember, Scott's life is on the line." He tells them as he grabs a pair of Scott's dirty underwear, none of them wanting to smell it. "Yeah. That works, too." Stiles says to them as Malia grabs Scott's pillow case, the five of them walking down the stairs to see Liam sitting on the table. "Oh! Liam, go home. You're not coming with us." Stiles says as Liam stands up to follow them. "Why not?" Liam says to them. "Because it's a full moon. And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." Stiles tells him.

"But Jules doesn't have full control either and she's going." Liam tries to rebuttal. "Okay 1. I'm going cause Scott's my brother and 2. Who was the one turning into a werewolf and running around the woods the last full moon...oh yeah, YOU!" Jules says pointing her finger at him.  

"You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the back seat or something?" Liam tried to suggest.  "You tore through the last chains, remember?" Malia reminds him.  "Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." Stiles tells him as Jules laughs at the star wars reference.

"Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Liam asks them, Jules' mouth opening agape because Liam hadn't seen the movies.  "Seriously, you haven't seen it either?" Stiles says disappointed. "We're the only educated ones here Stiles." Jules tells him as Stiles fist bumps her.

"Wait! What if we put me in the trunk?" Liam says hoping one of his suggestions will convince them. "You'd get out of that, too." Malia tells him. "Liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this." Stiles tells him as Liam grits his teeth. "I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something. There has to be." Liam tells him, Stiles smiling as he has a realization.

"Maybe there is."

***

"How did you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asks Braeden as she gets out of the van along with Derek and Peter. "I'm a U.S. Marshal." She tells him. "Yeah, I just thought that was just a cover." He tells her as she smirks at him.

"Are we really bringing him?" Derek says pointing to Liam. "Are we really bringing him?" Stiles says pointing to Peter as he raises his hands in defense. "We're bringing everyone that we can. And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going." Peter tells the group of young teens.

"What's that mean?" Malia asks her father as she stands next to Stiles. "If Kate took Scott back
to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?" Peter tells them. "What, she wants to make him younger?" Jules asks him, as Brett wraps his arm around her shoulder. "Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf. A werewolf can't steal a true Alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual jaguar, with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her...Maybe she can." Peter tells them wanting to hurry up and leave.