𝟒.𝟖 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

Scott, Kira and Jules had managed to drag Liam to the lake house but it was a real struggle due to the fact that Liam was clawing at them every chance he got

Scott, Kira and Jules had managed to drag Liam to the lake house but it was a real struggle due to the fact that Liam was clawing at them every chance he got. Scott and Kira held him up against the support beams while Jules went behind him to try and chain up his hands.

This came to no avail as Liam broke free and tackled Scott. Jules held onto the chains while Kira looked around trying to figure out what to do as Liam tried to claw at Scott. She soon grabbed a paddle and hit Liam with it which ended up knocking him out.

"Oh God I didn't kill him did I?" Kira says as they all check on him. "No he's just out cold." Scott answers her. "I hope Stiles is having better luck." Kira says holding her chest.

***

After awhile Jules ended up trying to fall asleep next to Liam to try and distract herself from the full moon, keeping her hands hidden in the pockets of her jacket so Scott wouldn't see. He was already dealing with enough, and Jules didn't need to become another problem for him.

"They both look so young." Jules heard Kira say. "Yeah well they're only 15." Scott says to her. "Jules was so young when she got dragged into all of this, and it's all my fault." he adds. "I just keep making the same mistake. Now look at them, I did this to them. Jules was a normal teenager before I got wrapped into all of this and she tries to play it off like she's fine but I know she's not. When I got bit I treated her like crap because I didn't want her to find out what I was. I thought pushing her away would make it easier but after everything I did to try and keep her away she ended up becoming just like me. I know she still struggles with the full moon even though she tells me she's got it under control. I could smell the blood on her when she walked in."

Jules heard movement which she assumed was Kira trying to comfort him. "You know when we lost Allison I didn't know what to do. I just had this burning feeling in my chest. It was like my heart was being ripped out of me." says Scott. "And then I realized...this is what Jules must've felt...when she lost Erica and Boyd, that feeling like your whole world was crashing down on you, and not only that, somehow the odds were against her and she lost Aiden. I just—I don't know how she does it. I honestly don't. She can have the whole world against her and yet,she still manages to be the last one standing. I admire that about her actually...I just don't know how to tell her." He ended.

Jules could hear more movement and then she heard Kira's voice. "You guys really are more similar than you know." She tells him. "What do you mean?" Scott asks her. "When it comes to you, Jules would drop everything. She admires you so much just like you admire her and yet you both don't know how to tell each other. Do you know the amount of times I've heard her rant about how much she loves you and what an amazing person you are. How she thinks she's the luckiest person in the world to have you as a brother. She admires you with her entire being, and I can't say the same about other siblings. You two have a bond like no other. I'm sure if you guys just talked to each other you'd realize that." Kira finishes.