𝟒.𝟏𝟗 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

It had soon turned to night, and the group of wolves had just been waiting in the warehouse for anything to happen

It had soon turned to night, and the group of wolves had just been waiting in the warehouse for anything to happen. A lot of them thinking that nothing was gonna happen due to the fact that they had been waiting for hours. But all of them were caught by surprised when gas bombs were rhein into the warehouse and men in black suits began to shoot their guns at them.

Many wolves from Satomis pack were told to get out of there, knowing they shouldn't fight unless they absolutely had to. Jules had stayed her ground, wanting to protect the pack that had been running from hunters for weeks.

Jules fought with many, taking their guns and clawing at them, knocking many of them out. The warehouse seemed endless as every time Jules fought with someone she had been in a different part of the warehouse.

She had soon met up with Brett and Scott, all of them covered in cuts and bruises. Jules having blood dripping down from her mouth, and Scott having many scratches on his face. "Get the others back. Tell them to hide." Scott tells Brett, then turning to look at Jules. "Jules you should go with him, I don't want you getting hurt." He tells her.

"I'm not leaving you, we're supposed to protect each other remember." She tells him as he hugs her tight. "Just please be careful." He mumbles into her hair before letting her go and running to find Kira.

Jules turning to Brett who had a distressed look in his face. "I have to find Lori, we got separated I don't know where she is." He tells her as Jules grabs his face in her small hands. "Hey we'll find her okay, I'll help you look...we'll find her." She tells him as she lets him go, the two of them running in opposite direction to find Lori.

Jules could feel bullets being imbedded in her skin as she ran. Many hunters had tried attacking her, but she managed to get past all of them, finally reaching an area of the warehouse that seemed empty.

"Brett...Brett where are you?" She could hear Lori yell in the distance. Jules ignored all the pain she felt in her body and ran to find the younger girl, seeing her standing in the middle of the room, a hunter approaching her with his gun pointed directly towards her head.

Jules ran up to the girl hugging her, and closing her eyes and waiting for the bullet to hit her as Lori hugged her tightly. This was it. That was the only thing going through Jules' head. She was going to die, and although she didn't get to express her feelings to the one person who understood her, at least she was saving a life.

However the pain from the bullet never came. Jules slowly opening her eyes to see Scott on top of the man, clawing at him as his face formed into that of a monsters. The mans blood splattering onto Scott face as Jules covered Loris eyes, not wanting her to see what was happening.

It seemed like nothing and no one would be able to stop Scott. But then something caught Jules' attention. The bullets had stopped being fired,there was no shooting. Just the sounds of phones vibrating. Scott stopping before he killed the man under him, taking out the phone that had been in his pocket looking at it for a minute and turning it to face the man. Then turning it to Jules and Lori so they could see the screen.