𝟒.𝟔 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞

Liam was writhing on the floor in visible pain

Liam was writhing on the floor in visible pain. He had his hand on his ankle "I'm okay Coach, I'm alright." He said as he attempted to stand up but to no avail as he was in to much pain. Scott and Stiles took off their helmets and held Liam up by his arms. "I can't use my leg." He said as he screamed in pain.

"Coach I think we better get him to the nurse." Jules said as she picked up Stiles and Scott's equipment. As they walked she could hear Coach yell at the rest of the team. "You guys take-a take a lap. Run-start running around the field, Stupid!" He then threw the ball and it seemed as if it was gonna hit Malia directly in the face. That was until Kira had caught the ball with the stick she had been leaning on. "Oh...wow...nice catch, throw it back." Kira threw it back and it hit Coach directly in the stomach. "Oh my god." She could hear Kira say as Coach grabbed his stomach.

"Someone ask her if she's ever played lacrosse."

***

They were waiting in the locker room for Scott as he was outside talking to Kira. Jules sat next to Liam who was looking at the ground. She wanted to say something but she couldn't form any words.  At the same time however she wondered what Scott and Kira were talking about. If Scott hadn't confessed his feeling yet she swore to god that she would beat the crap out of him.

"Maybe I should just listen in...no I couldn't possibly..." She thought about it for a it for a bit before coming to a conclusion. "What they don't know won't hurt them." She thought smiling internally.

"Hey sorry about all of that we're taking Liam to the hospital it could be a sprain it could also be a break." Jules heard Scott explain to Kira. "It's okay, I get it we can talk later?" She told him. "And I'm sorry about before, before before, when I did that thing in the hallway." He continued.

"No don't be sorry dumbass confess for god sakes!!" Jules thought rolling her eyes at her brothers stupidity.

"It's fine, totally okay." Kira reassured him. "I didn't mean to make things awkward or weird, really sorry. " He apologized then turned to walk back to the locker room and upon entering Jules punched him in the shoulder."Ow! Hey what was that for?" he said grabbing his shoulder. "Scott McCall what do you think you're doing. Kira is out there waiting for you. That girl out there, she is falling for you so hard and it's like you don't even notice. I don't know if it's just because you're a dumbass or you're just blind but if you don't go out there and confess your feelings to her I will personally drag you by the ear and force you to tell her, now go and get your girl." Jules said to him as she pushed him out of the room

He smiled at his little sister before waking back out to Kira."You know what!" He said walking up to her. "I'm not sorry." Scott said as Kira got up and kissed him as the two embraced.