𝟔.𝟏𝟗 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

The pack had been in the clinic, listening to the desperation of a mother who begged her child to come home

Scott had found the phone on a persons body who's skin had been peeled off. They were from an unknown pack, they couldn't even be identified. Even their pack symbol was torn off. The woman's voice sounded generic, to the point where they couldn't make out who it was.

"Hey, it's me again. I, uh, don't know why you can't seem to call me back. Maybe it's because you think you're punishing me. But, this is too long. It-it's too much. It's not about us. Something's happening in Beacon Hills, to the people here. I just... I just, I need to know everyone there with you is okay. So, can you just please, please call me. Please? One call. That's all I'm asking for. And, if you can't call me back, then I'm going to get my answer anyway. That means I'm coming up there myself if I don't get a call from you. I'm coming up there. So, just try... try to remember... it's my pack, too."

Hearing the beep left Jules emotional, she couldn't imagine what it felt like to be in that situation. Scott walked over to where the phone was set on the desk and flips it closed before looking at Jules, Brett, Liam, Mason and Theo. "You pulled this off of one of the bodies in the woods?" Theo asks while leaning against the door in an ominous way. "Malia did." Liam answers. "Yeah, there's six dead bodies. One of them had no face."

Theo's expression is one of intense concentration as he walks over to join them behind the reception desk. "Okay, so the one with no face—do you think that's the woman on the phone?" Scott sighs and shrugs, looking torn. "Maybe..."

"It's the same thing that happened to Aaron. It took over his body, basically stole his face and his DNA. So, that means whoever this woman is, she could be the other half of the Anuk-ite." Mason explains which evidently worries them all. "Which means she's just half of the problem. The other half, we already know about. Aaron" Theo gestures to Liam to emphasize his point.

"We don't know where he is, though." Liam retaliates. "Okay, hold on. Aren't we supposed to keep both halves apart? We know about one half. Let's just go for that one! That's Aaron." Mason sighs as he realizes Theo may have a point. "I'm not agreeing with Theo, but...I do think it would be easier to track down Aaron over a voice on the phone." Liam makes a face and waggles his finger at Mason. "That's agreeing with Theo." He says making Mason groan.

"Yeah, but I thought I'd try to soften the blow a little bit." Theo sighs and rolls his eyes in Mason's direction before speaking up in an offended tone of voice. "Is everyone completely shocked that I might be right?"

"No."

Everyone turns to look at Jules who had been staring at the phone the whole time while listening intently. However when she realizes all eyes are on her she finally speaks up. "Oh come on. Theo got you." She says pointing to Liam. "To fight you." She then directs her finger to Scott. "He also killed you or so he thought, got me to forget about Brett and got Mason and a bunch of others involved with The Dread Doctors. His plans were basically perfect, he just didn't expect to get his ass sent to hell by Kira. He's not stupid, his actions are just very questionable." Theo stayed staring at her, debating in his head whether she defended him or made fun of him...or both.