𝟔.𝟖 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

"The tunnel gate's locked

"The tunnel gate's locked. Everything is locked." Lydia says to the group as they regroup at the center of the tunnels. Their attempts had been futile up to this point but now that Noah had remembered Stiles they couldn't give up now. "Think it'll hold them off?" Malia asks the group. "Probably not."

"Definitely not."

"You guys aren't hoping I'm gonna be the optimist, are you?" Malia asks them as the group goes to a room with a machine that was able to freeze them.
"So, how cold does this thing get?" Worry was laced in Jules' voice making Scott hold her hand. "Cold enough for a Hellhound. It's not the same thing as the ice bath you gave Isaac, but it can lower your core temperature past anything a human can survive." Lydia informs them as they continue to examine it.

"So, what does freezing our asses off have to do with our memories?" Malia says with skepticism in her voice. "It'll slow your heart rate and put you in a trance-like state."

"Like hypnosis."

Scott caught in to Lydia's explanation as Jules gulps and rubs her hands on her jeans as they were beginning to sweat. "Hypnotic regression. If we can figure out how to work it." Lydia says tilting her heads. Malia then sees two buttons, one green and one red. "This says "start." So, maybe it's not that complicated." Malia says until Scott sees more buttons in the machine making him raise his eyes brows. "It's complicated."

"So, optimistically, how much time do you think we need to do this?" Malia asks them. "As much time as Liam and Stilinski can buy us." Jules tells her as she runs her free hand on the machine.

Malia pulls one of the levers in the machine while Scott removes his shirt. It emits a noise making chills run down Jules' spine. "Okay. It's doing something. You ready?" Malia says turning to Scott who only nods as he gets into the machine. Lydia purses her lips as Malia closes the door."Remember, this will get cold enough to kill you. So, if something feels wrong, or, like it's not working."

"It's going to work."

"I hope you're not saying that because you think I know what I'm doing." Lydia tells him. "I'm saying that because I know you can figure it out." Scott says trying to reassure her. Jules looks at him for approval as she places her hand on another lever. He nods his head at her as she pulls it making Scott gasp. "Oh, okay. All right. Yeah, that's cold. Really cold."

"So, what are we supposed to do? Talk to him? Help him remember? Wait 'til he turns into a Werewolf freezy-pop?" Malia says making Jules punch her lightly in the shoulder. "We need to guide him, keep him focused. Scott, you have to think about him. Concentrate on Stiles. Try to picture him in your head. Think about what he looks like, things he's said." Lydia says as Scott body begins to shake due to the freezing temperature.

"I don't like this. Something's wrong." Jules says as he nails dig into her palms. "Wait. Give it a few more seconds." Lydia puts her hand in front of Jules just as Scott eyes turn red and he places his hand in the glass that allows him to look out of the machine. "I'm getting him out of there." Jules says pushing Lydia's hand out of the way. "Wait! Scott... Can you hear me? Scott, don't fall asleep. You have to keep your eyes open." Lydia says loudly as Scott falls in and out of consciousness.