44

🌚🌚🌚👋

Haruto: status ?

Mashiho: clear. I don't see anyone yet.

Jeongwoo: is our target woosik or yoonbin. At this point you are confusing me.

Haruto smirked as he took a left turn and continued driving straight. Jeongwoo and mashiho was looking out for anyone following them. They don't want any interruptions today. Nor tonight.

Haruto: yoonbin. Who else. This kim woosik is just a side character. I'll leave that son of a btch on you both.

Mashiho: You said you found out yoonbins location?

Haruto: I did. He doesn't live far from here. I am thinking of making a visit. Because... why not?

Mashiho: off we go then.

The car stopped infront of a big house. Haruto and the rest walked out and stood infront of the door. Haruto smirked as he rang the door bell. The response was indeed faster than they thought it would be.

"Who is-"

Mashiho: we meet again ..... Miss jennie.

Haruto: we are here to meet your life partner. Won't you allow us in?

"Babe who- what do you want now WATANABE"

Yoonbin arrived from behind as he slowly pulled jennie Behind him in defense. Jennie was already shivering but somehow she felt safe. She had yoonbin with her :")

Haruto: Just making a visit to my old friend and the love of his life. Am I not welcomed in?

Yoonbin hesitantly  moved aside as the three of them came in. Jennie was still held firmly in yoonbins arms.

Haruto; Nice living by the way.

Yoonbin: where. . .  . Is my sister haruto. Why didn't she come ? Did you...

Mashiho: Your sister is treated like a queen he doesn't let her cry a single tear. Now calm down and tell us.

Yoonbin: tell you what

Haruto: who is kim woosik. I know he isn't her father. Now answer me.

Yoonbin: She is his daughter. I am his son. He was the one who looked after me when our mother died. Now what's your problem?

Haruto: then how come y/n doesn't have a clue about it??!! If he is her father how come she can't recognize him? Why is she afraid of him? Speak ha yoon bin!

Yoonbin : y/n never met him. But how do expect a father to be away from his daughter for the rest of his life??? Who the fuck are you to interfere into out life ??

Haruto: her OWNER. Got it? I own her now.

Yoonbin: She isn't your property.

Haruto: she is MINE.

Jennie finally came out from yoonbins side. She met eyes with haruto. For some reason she felt confident infront of him.

Jennie: if you own her then don't let her cry. Ever. Keep her happy all the time. Before becoming your property she was my best friend. I treat her like a sister. So you better treat her like your queen.

Haruto: I do. And I'll always will.

Yoonbin: she is not yours and will never be. I don't allow my sister with people like you. I will save her from your hell one day. This is my promise as a brother.

Haruto: Lets see who wins.

Jeongwoo:  calm down ruto. Remember your goal.

Mashiho: Haruto I don't think we are getting anything from here. Let's go.

Haruto: Farewell. Ha yoonbin.

Yoonbin: let's meet again. Watanabe.

Just like the wind, haruto and the others were already out of sight. Yoonbin dropped him self on the couch out of frustration. He held his head with his hands. Jennie sat by his side trying to comfort.

Yoonbin: I am scared yoonbin. I am scared what If that woosik does something to y/n? I will never forgive my self.

Jennie: nothing will happen to her. She is safe there.

Yoonbin: what are you saying?

Jennie: yeah. Haruto. He won't let anyone touch y/n. And I know that to the deepest of my core. Binne y/n ks is safe there. I trust haruto-

Yoonbin: HOW CAN YOU TRUST SOMEONE LIKE HIM JENNIE???? Y/N IS MY SISTER.

Jennie: You don't understand what I-

Yoonbin: GET LOST FROM MY SIGHT BEFORE I LOOSE MY MIND.

Yoonbin jolted up from the couch in anger and pushed her away. He was about to walk towards to his room but jennie stopped him again.

jennie: binne listen-

Yoonbin: I SAID LET GO- JENNIE!!

He pushed her causing her to fall on the floor. Her head hit the corner of the glass table and it made a slight cut on her forehead. Yoonbin immediately crouched beside her.

Yoonbin: j-jennie I-im sorry. I didn't mean to. Are you o-okay?

Jennie: I'm fine.

She pushed him away and stumbled up on her feet and stood up. She walked away while hissing in pain obviously mad at him. Yoonbin cursed him self for pushing her like that..

Yoonbin: babe.. I'm sorry please I was too fr-

Jennie: I said I'm fine. Now leave wherever you were going to.

Yoonbin: jen-

She went towards the kitchen. He obviously sensed she was searching for the first aid. He smiled while shaking his head

Yoonbin: this girl will never change.

Meanwhile jennie was turning the whole kitchen upside down while searching for the kit. She held her head as she winced in pain. Finally while opening the last cupboards she felt someone hugging her from behind. Obviously. It's that idiot.

Yoonbin: looking for this babe? You never remember where you keeep your things do you..

Jennie: and? Give me that box.

Yoonbin: and....

He let go of her waist and lifted her as he placed her on the counter. She wa confused but still remained silent.

Yoonbin: and... that's why you need me to take care if you. You can't survive without me.

She hated the fact it was true. Things have reached to that point where she can't live without him anymore. She felt him blowing warm air on her forehead as she slowly closed her eyes. He finished dressing up her small wound and smiled.

Yoonbin: does it still hurt?

Jennie: yeah it does. I am not a robot.

Yoonbin : I am really sorry. I was too angry... please just this once. I'll do anything. Literally anything you say.

Jennie: apology accepted.

Yoonbin: well that was... fast.

Jennie: bold of you to assume I can stay angry with you for long.

Yoonbin: I know.. I'm irresistible~~~

ILL END IT HERE BEFORE SOMETHING... UHM... happens 😳👋 yall thought I would literally hehehe adios btches