49

People still read my trash ?

yoonbins cold glare was slowly making y/n weaker. She was afraid of her brother, at the same time afraid that haruto might do something to him. But she couldn't leave haruto either. She just couldn't.

She tried to speak up but some one else broke the ice instead.

Woosik: what a re union.

Yoonbin : what do you mean?

A dark chuckle escaped his mouth as he placed his hand on yoonbins shoulder. Haruto eye brows furrowed as he pulled y/n even closer to himself.  Mashiho and jeongwoo already getting ready to shoot.

Woosik : you. My dear. I pity you both. how long have you been fighting... for nothing at all.

Haruto:  Stop being an interrogator and get out of my way. I have business to take care of.

Woosik: Atleast check out the main root of the business first. What say my boy ?

This acute conversation somehow made haruto curious to keep listening. But stood their caution with y/n in his embrace.

Woosik:  Kids these days. They never know anything. Do they ? Nope. They don't. I can't believe what happened all those years ago still remained the same just because of a "misunderstanding".

Yoonbin ; what are you talking about father ?

Woosik : Father. Right. I'm your father. Ha yoonbin have you ever thought about your existense ? What do you see in me that you see in your self??

Yoonbin : what... ?

Woosik let out a laugh as he faced haruto this time. He shook his head, shotting a look of pity at him, which surely annoyed his senses. His fingers already fixed in the trigger.

Woosik : You. On the other hand. What do you want from him?

Haruto : what is is your business? If I kill him or bury him alive ? Why would you care ?

woosik: I won't care. But its intresting to know secret. Dark secrets.

Some how some where, Yoonbin felt hurt as he heard those words.... From his own father. He looked at y/n, feeling embarrassed and low. He felt at shame in front of his sister. He failed to be a good son. A good brother. His thoughts were interrupted by harutos deep voice.

(Feeling bad for yoonbi... you'll know why 🧘‍♀️ continue)

Haruto:  You know what ? What actually is your problem with me ? you came late into the scene why are you acting like you know what we don't ? Its seems intresting.

Woosik: I have never seen this much ha-

Suddenly there was a scream from upstairs. Every one looked at each other as they exchanged different looks. Yoonbins eyes landed on a particular some one..

Jeongwoo:  Jasmine!! That's her !

Jeongwoo ignored everything else and ran upstairs. While he was running his gun dropped to the ground but his anxiety was over his head. Mashihos eyes widened as be saw the gun on the floor, he knew not even a single corner of this place is safe.

Haruto and y/n stood their frozen. No one moved an inch until woosik did it again.

Woosik: just bait.. don't worry.

😋😋😋😋😋