28

Yoonbin : jennie !!

Yoonbin called her name as he ran towards her. She just stood ther. Frozen. Y/n squinted her eyes and looked her closely. Jennie kept on shooting her head.

Y/n: no? What is she saying.

Jennie kept on tilting her head as a no. But yoonbin, who couldn't stop. He was too eager to hug her, he didn't focus on what she was trying to say and just hugged her tightly as her tiny body crashed against his. He hugged her. But she had no reaction. Worried, he pulled away.

Yoonbin: jenn? What happened?? Are you okay?

Jennie:  Go away from here. Why did you come I told you it's not safe. Get yourself and y/n out of here !

Yoonbin: We are. We are leaving. Let's go. I am here to take me me with you.

Jennie shook her head again. Then she realized something.

Jennie: Where did Y/n go?? Yoobin where is y/n !?

Yoonbin : here-

He turned around but she vanished. y/n was nowhere to be seen. Jennie started crying. She knew what happened.

Jennie: I told you to get her out of here !!

Yoonbin: Y/n !! Where are you !?

Yoonbin called her name as she couldn't spot her anywhere near him. At this point his mind went blank. He didn't know what to do. Y/n was right behind him just now.

👁予👁

"Looking for someone?"

A deep voice called from somewhere. Jennie eyes widened as she raised who he was. She gulped as she looked down. Yoonbin was trying to find whoever it was.

Jennie: I told you to go yoonbin.

Yoonbin: I am-

"Yoonbin!!!! I am here !!"

He heard his sister from somewhere. He turned around right away, only to be met with with an unexpected human. But oh so familiar to him. Those dark eyes were like a dark whole in his life.

" ha yoonbin. What a pleasant surprise"

Yoonbin scoffed. He growled at this whoever it was. He couldn't stand his sight. Yoonbin felt anger lightning up inside him as his fists balled. Y/ns little figure from behind, just added fuel to the fire.

Yoonbin: Watanabe. Let go of My sister.

Jennies eyes went wide as yoonbin talked to this man with his name. So he knew him? All this time? She couldn't do anything but to stare at whatever that was going to take place infront of her. From and instance she was y/n. Right behind that man. So even knows?? Was she the only one kept in dark??

"Well well calm down. I didn't do anything to her. Right y/n?"

Y/n : haruto....

His name was the only thing that came out of her mouth. She looked at yoonbin, who seemd family with haruto. Did they knew each other? She thought recalling how haruto called him by his full name, just a minute ago.

What was going on???

Something is wrong with my hands. I am writing too much 🐒💔sooon~~
This one is short for a reason okay. Real party tonight 🐒🥢