5

Haruto: you look damn fucking good under me...

At this point y/n started crying. She was in complete panic being infront of two strangers whom she never met in her life. She faced haruto with teary which doesn't seem to have anything to him.

Haruto: Don't worry baby. Those tears ain't gonna work on me.

Baby?since when did he started calling her baby? And who is he? What is she to him? There was a thousand questions in her head she wanted to slap at his face. But couldn't find the courage to do so.

Y/n: p-please l-let go. My brother-

Haruto: who's talking about your brother here huh?

His hands reached out to his pocket as he took a small chain and glanced at y/n. She just sobbed and breathed for gods sake.

Haruto: you are mine from now on.

He harshly grabbed her hands and and put that chain on her wrist. Y/n just layed there. He sobs were not stopping at all. She looked at her wrist which had a silver chain on. He looked at him and without a second another thought....

Y/n: get off of me!!

He pushed him off of her and tried to remove that chain from her wrist. But ended up getting bruises. It wasn't going to break. She looked up and haruto.

Haruto: Don't worry. That's not coming off.

He just casually stood up as if nothing happened and walked out of the room. Y/n ran behind and him and stopped at the door. It was locked.

Y/n: open the door!! Let me out!! I am not staying her!!! Help!

Her screams fell on deaf ears. No one came to open the door. She became all alone. She slid down her back and leaned towards the door. What was happening? What did she do to deserve this?? Her brother. .

Y/n: oppa.... my phone. My phone.

She searched the whole room for a phone. Even her pockets were empty. Where was it?

Y/n felt helpless. Stuck at a random strangers house with two men she doesn't have a clue about who doesn't know how to treat women. What else was she supposed to feel? Her eyes fell on her wrist where he put on that silver chain.

Why wouldn't this come off??

Time flew like the wind. She had no idea ot was day or night until her stomach began to grumble. She remembered bluntly. She was brought here last night??

She stood up from the floor and walked across the room. Even a jug of water couldn't be found. Does he want to kill her?

She dropped her self on the bed not knowing what was to be done. What can she even do in the first place? She was stuck at some place she never knew before. These luxury rooms, were never meant for her anyways.

Finally sitting there for a while she decided to look through the windows where sunlight drew in through the glasses depicting it was still day time. She look through and turned back again. Men in black every where. How can she escape from here??

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Mashiho: you really had to do that infront of me?

Haruto: you could have just left.

Mashiho: what the fuck is going on? Who is she and why are you so-

Haruto: I told you. She is just for to play. Now did you find any news about him?

Mashiho: oh. Not yet. Atleast jae didn't come to me with any news yet.

Haruto: I am giving only 2 days for that son of a bitch.

Mashiho: And yes. Did you hear her say something just now? I mean in the room?

Haruto: she basically spilled a whole junk of stuff. What are you talking bout?

Mashiho: I heard her mentioning him. I think I heard his name from her.

Haruto brows furrowed as he looked at mashiho.

Mashiho: yes. Yoonbin.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Yoonbin: arrrg! Y/n where the hell are you?!

He yelled around the house. Still having no clue about her sister. He had asked everyone. Every single human out there. He sighed in frustration an thought for a while.

Yooonbin: did he find out?

His eyes widened at his own words. He felt his world suddenly crashing on him. He was nothing without his sister....

END OF TRASH CHAPTER 5 🤡🤚💗