1

???: Sir what happened? I am confused.

???: mashiho I want you infront of me in 10 mins. Move. Now.

Mashiho: but the bottle-

???: Damn the bottles! I said move now.

Within a second, the black travita already rolled out of sight. What was going on?

...............

Mashiho entered through the gates, a hundred heads down for him. His smirk grew in pride as he walked inside, his hands in his pocket. An arrogant yet ethereal sight.
He stopped infron of a specific room, where he placed his hand on the wall, immediately opending the door in a blink.

Mashiho: what's going on?

His eyes stuck on the chairs back, His cold gaze not moving at all.

???: too much.

A dark, magnetic voice filled inside pitch silent the room, The atmosphere seemd darker, after whoever's that spoke.

Mashiho: Now you are testing my patience.

Mashiho's light laugher lasted for a second until everything became serious again. His eyes stuck on the Chair, his ears eagerly waiting for the cause of this "too much"

???: that son of bitch ran away......

Mashiho: what? How? Where tf is Jae-

???: Don't ask. I want that asshole infront of me. Before. sundown.

He bolded the last two words, determining how much he wanted that "asshole" infront of him. He was that eager. But why?

Mashiho: I am calling jaehyuk. He needs a lesson.

???: Stop. I already ordered him. Leave it. The team and him will find him. For now hows dad?

Mashiho: no Improvement.

A heavy sigh escaped his mouth. Annoyed. Triggered. Too much going on his brain. He got frustrated from everything that was happening around him. His balled fist swiped away everything on the desk. He yelled as he tried to control him inside. Eventually failed.

Mashiho: hey haru... Haru calm down.....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Y/n: ahhhh that was soo tiring!

She threw her hand bag on the small couch in her cozy living room and went to grab a glass of water before she stopped on the kitchen door. Her blood became cold, her whole body froze. Tears ready to ooze from her tiny little eyes.

After 2 years

Y/n: oppa... Is that y-you? Yoonbin??

She couldn't say a word properly due to immense shock. Having mixed emotions she stood their frozen, staring at her one and only in this world. She loves him more than anything in this world. More than her self. The reason why she is breathing. The reason why she is alive.
Her other half....

Her brother...

Yoonbin: my chimpanzee has grown too beautiful I can't take my eyes off. Will you marry me baby?

She couldn't hold it. No even at her brothers witty humor which isn't funny at all. She just started crying ok the spot. Like a baby. Which he adored soo much.

Yoonbin: oh gosh you stop it chimpanzee.

He knew his words weren't going to do anything to calm her. He couldn't help but hug her little sister in his arms after 2 years. He had mixed emotions. Didn't know what to feel. After all these days.....

She hugged him like a bear. Jumping on him like a tiger on its food. He didn't complain. He cant. He loves his sister too much...

Yoonbin: come here.

She brought her to the living room and made her sit down. Nah uh. She wasn't going to climb off his neck.

Yoonbin: you really haven't changed. Look at you clinging on me like a chimpanzee. After all these years ....

Y/n: WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD?! LET ME CRY PROPERLY ATLEAST. YOU ARE SO IRRITATING.

She yelled out her words in anger. But it wasn't anger after all. She just missed his presence, his hugs and his unfunny lame jokes too much she couldn't handle. All of them at once...

Yoonbin broke the hug. Tears in his eyes. He kept aside everything and Wanted enjoy this moment with his sister.

Yoonbin: y/n-ah... how have you been? Are you eating well? You look so thin compared to when I left. Don't tell me you always ate-

Y/n: Banana for morning. Bananas for lunch. Bananas for dinner. But I ate rice too!!!

Yoonbin sighed. His sisters love for fruits, especially bananas was something he could never understand. He is just worried she might get high on sugar.

(Author bro:; Guys I am wierd right? 🤡🤡 now on with the trash)

Yoonbin: No bananas for one month. You will be eating rice and all foods like a normal human. Don't be such a chimpanzee.

Y/n: hyaaaa! No I am not. But..... how have you been? After a long time oppa... you have changed a lot..

Yoonbin sat silent. He didn't know what to say. What does he even have to say. He had no idea.

Yoonbin: I have been really good. Unlike you I ate other things rather than bananas.

Yoonbin smiled at his little world. He couldn't help. He can never get made on her. Not for even a minute.

Y/n: you look handsome now.

Yoonbin: what do you mean? I always was.

Y/n: you looked like a fat pig when you left 2 years ago you know? You had trouble with entering the car dooR一

Yoonbin: shut up! Who said I was that fat huh. Now let's go. I am really hungry.

Y/n: can I hug you like a bear one more time? Please?....

Yoonbin: come here.

He hugged him again. He always loves hugging his sister. She is so and fluffy. Her soft hair always smells like raspberry. His favorite scent in this whole world.

Yoonbin: chimpanzee..

Y/n: okay okay okay. Let's go eat now.

The both laughed happily and walked towards the kitchen. Smiling and tickling each other. Taking like there is no forever.....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hellow readers. Hows life? It's the end of this chapter.🤡🤡 The annoying boy ended up being mashiho.And binnie.... I miss him too much 😔😔

Now now bye bye. Next chapter coming out soon!!!🤡🤡☕☕