29

Yoonbin: I said let my sister go Watanabe. She did nothing.

Haruto just laughed. He looked at jennie who just looked down at her feet. His smirk grew even wider.

Haruto: You really need to listen to your girlfriend from  now on. Look at her.

Yoonbin looked at Jennie. He eyes were watery. He just realized. Her feet was chained to the tree. She couldn't move a single inch from them. His head shot right at haruto again.

Haruto: Remember something??

Remember? Of course he could remember everything. Every single thing of that day haunted him up to this day. He remembered that day when he was young. Right infront of his eyes....

Haruto: right infront of my eyes. Right in front of my eyes my mother screamed for help yoonbin. Remember???

Yoonbin looked up at him in anger, but his eyes went on Y/n instead, who was staring right through his soul. Her eyes filled with a hundred questions. Without hearing a single one, he could feel what his sister was feeling right now. He never expected this.

Haruto : Remember? The blood line? Remember yoonbin my mothers blood ran down the street like a river? Remember how many bullet she took? For who? Not even for her own son but  YOU SON OF A BITCH !!!

Y/ns head started spinning. What was she hearing? Bullets?blood? Mother? And how do they know each other? The only thing she could remember was Harutos mom passed away when he was young.

Haruto: Her screams. Her cries. Her eyes. Her smile. Everything HA yoonbin. Everything stabs my heart like a fucking sword every single minute. Do you know how it feels?

Y/n couldn't hold in anymore.

Y/n: What.. i-is happening....

Haruto turned towards Y/n as she kept scilence after those words left her mouth. Her eyes met haruto, and the only thing she could see was anger, pain and.. tears?

Haruto: So you didn't even tell your sister?

Yoonbin : keep Y/n out of this Watanabe

Haruto : why? Feeling low infront of your sister? Let me tell you y/n your sweetest bother here is a-

Yoonbin : SHUT UP YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Haruto: The real tea hasn't even been spilled yoonbin.

Yoonbin breathed in anger. Worry, pity and anger raged him inside. He wanted to kill anyone at this point. But his eyes keep on shifting on y/n. Her eyes... he couldn't ignore the pain and all those silent questions in her eyes.

Yoonbin : what do you want? Let's end this here. How much?

Haruto: I have money enough to shit on em.

Yoombin : Gurads? Power? What do you want?

Haruto: So is this a deal?

Yoonbin : Just tell what ever you want. And get out of my life.

Haruto smirked. Yoonbin couldn't read his face. He was more focused on Y/n. On the other hand jennie who was witnessing all these in silence, had tears her eyes. She felt hurt.

Haruto:  Your sister.

Yoonbin : what????

Haruto: Give me your sister. I'll let you and your girl friend go.

Yoonbin  : NO. I am not sacrificing my sister for this. You know what? Just end me.

He reached his hands to his pocket and took out something..

Y/n: NOOO ! yoonbin no please don't do anything. You promised me you will stay with me... forever

Yoonbin: I am sorry Y/n. I can't let you suffer.

He kept the gun at his head and looked at Y/n. Her tears ran down her tears like there is no tomorrow. Witnessing her own brother die infront of her eyes? Her fear was above the belt.

Y/n : Haruto please tell him to stop. Please

Haruto looked at y/n and then at yoonbin. He looked relax. As if he knows what happened. He had nothing on his face. No worry n frown. He looked more calm then ever.

Y/n: stop or else....

Haruto and yoonbin: Y/N !!

A/n: [Omg that was dramatic asf🐒)

Comimg sooon 🐒🐒🤸‍♂️