48

Jeongwoo:  w-what.... ?

Jeongwoo felt the ground crumbling under his feet as the gun dropped from his hands. He couldn't figure out how much he wanted to scream out of happiness shock and bewilderment... Pregnant? He was going to be a father?

Jeongwoo; Jasmine...

Y/n: yes you are going to be a father. And we need to find her. There's no telling what they will do to her.

Haruto was still trying to process what he just heard. She is pregnant. Don't know what Is coming at her. No matter how annoying she is, she is her best friend right?

Suddenly they heard quick foot steps. Haruto quickly moved behind the doors as they hid them selves there. Mashiho tried waking up jeongwoo who stood there dead.

Mashiho;  I know you want To shoot a few people out of happiness but jeongwoo get a grip of your self you look half dead.

Mashiho shut himself up as he felt presence in the room. Four of them patiently hid behind the door waiting for something to happen. Haruto had something going around in his head but he stood there firmly.

Surprisingly the room was empty again. Did they leave so easily? Haruto slowly got from where they were hiding followed by y/n, while mashiho dragging jeongwoo with him.

Mashiho; Jeongwoo fucking wake up we need to move.

Haruto sighed as he got a hold of jeongwoo and shook him up. Haruto could see the tears in those eyes. Haruto sighed as he tried to seep some senses to his mind.

Haruto:  Jeongwoo listen. I know you are shocked and happy. Actually I honestly can't feel what you are feeling but you need to stay strong. You need to. For both of them..

The mentioning of "both of them" he vigorously shook his head and stepped out of the fantasy. He turned around and grabbed his gun again.

Jeongwoo: let's go.

Without a word he turned towards the door and walked out. Haruto and mashiho smiled at each other and walked away, with haruto pulling y/n along with him as if she was attached to his body.

The corridor seems dangerously empty, which is why they were worried. walking as quietly as they could, they climbed the stairs towards the locked doors.

Jeongwoo : are we leaving- what about jasmine...

Haruto: The house is empty. They probably took jasmine somewhere. we need to get back up. aunt sally is nowhere to be found either..

Jeongwoo sighed as he walked behind them. Even if he is pretending to be unbothered, He couldn't get jasmine out of his head. he just wanted to hug her and tell her how happy he was. But... he has no clue where she is..

Haruto: Fuck we are trapped.

suddenly they heard someone clapping behind them. Haruto reached for his gun before turning around as he pulled y/n closer to himself locking her in his arms.

Haruto: Oh. So this was you all along.

Yoonbin: You really thought you could run away with my sister? That easily? *scoffs*

Y/n stood their frozen. Her eyes moved on from every one around her until her eyes landed on a special person whom she missed all these days.

Her bestfriend.

She looked at jennie who stood beside yoonbin, with an expression she failed to read multiple times. Not even a smile, not even a reaction. Just.... dead.

Yoonbin stood their, his face blank and cold. Haruto was fuming. Meanwhile jeongwoos eyes wandering around to see a glimpse of his fiancé. Tension arose in the atmosphere as yoonbin took a step towards y/n, bit haruto already pulled her towards him....

Haruto: what's mine... will forever remain mine.

🤾‍♀️🤾‍♀️🤾‍♀️ oh and just imagine their age is higher than original. And I'm not gonna write the dirty ass scenes so asking me would be a waste of your energy... and about jasmine's child.... wait for it 👀