PART 23

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
HELLO BI-  I mean PANDAS UWU 💓

u might have never expected this but here its is.. XD

Jeongwoo and jasmine, came inside the house, their faces a bit down. Their expressions showing that disappointment. Mrs jung took the initiative to ask them whatever was going on..

Mrs jung: What happened my dears? Your face looks really pale.

Jeongwoo: We came back empty handed.

Jasmine: Literally....nothing.

Mrs jung: Its fine. Maybe there is something even more important that is waiting to come.

Jeongwoo nodded as he threw him self on the couch, completely tired. Jasmine went to the kitchen and the house became quite all over again...

"Master!"

One of the workers shouted. Everyone's eyes struck on a particular person coming down the stars, looking finer than a gods handmade creation.

Haruto: Is something on my face?? Why are you all looking at me?

Jasmine: Boy got his senses back agian. Finally.

Haruto: I always had my senses.

Jeongwoo: Then to whom you were talking to earlier this morning?

Haruto: who?....

They heard Mrs Jung softly laughing a bit at what he said. She just smiled as if she knew something, and went back to the kitchen. Curious jasmine, glanced at others, and followed her back inside.

Haruto: what in the mf was that?

Jeongwoo: jaehyuk....

Jeongwoo said as his eyes widened, he gaze struck on a someone behind haruto. He seems to notice and turned around..

Haruto : Goddamn what happened to your face Jae?

Jaehyuk: Don't... c-care about me. That jennie ran away!! Go and het her, she should be at the back gate. Go!

Before jaehyuk could complete his words, haruto was already out of sight. Jeongwoo called Mrs jung to get her attention and to treat jae, while he quickly followed behind haruto.

(What tf was that tho author nim🤺)

Haruto: where is she?

Jeongwoo: The gate is open. Shit.

The both got out, on to the road. But no sign of her, nor anyone on the road. Everything was calm and silent. But not their minds.

Haruto: I didn't sign up for this.

Jeongwoo: Yoonbin and his girlfriend share the same Genes. How Tf did she even...

Haruto: how is jaehyuk?  Let's get inside. We Lost her anyways.

🌚 🌚 🌚🌚 🌚 🌚 🌚 🌚 🌚 🌚 🌚🌚

Some where on the road, she ran and ran, without looking back. Her feet was tired. He whole body was going to crash. But she had no other choice. She couldn't stop.

After Running and running for hours, she finally Dropped herself  beside a tree. She tried to catch her breathing... fear still lingering on her mind.

"Yoonbin-ah... it hurts..."

She murmured under her breath. Tears rolled down her cheeks.. She wanted no one else beside her, but him. He was the one and only she had..

The day got darker. The place began to feel creepy. she had no strength in her body to lift her self and start running again.  She had no idea where she was... the only thing on her mind was Y/n... and yooonbin..

BABHAHAHAHAH 🌚🌚🌚💔