3

Yoonbin: Good morning chim- where is she?

Yoonbin furrowed his eye brows as he didn't see Y/n in her room. Where did she go? He glanced at the clock and it was just 7 in the morning. Where would she go this early in this damn morning??

His eager eyes searched every corner of the house but no sign. He checked the kitchen and found nothing. Did she not come not home at all? Then where is she?

Yoonbin ran back to his room and dialed her number.
Switched off

Yoonbin: what the heck this girl.

He sat down on the bed. His hands brushed through his hair in frustration. He couldn't stop thinking about her...

Yoonbin: y/n where are you....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Mashiho: haruto who is she? And why did you bring her here? We still have to find-

Haruto: quite.

His head tilted like a psycho maniac as he had his eyes glued on Y/n who was lying peacefully on the bed without knowing anything. He kept on creeping on her until mashiho brought him to senses.

Mashiho: you okay??

Haruto: yes. Update.

Mashiho: Nothing. Except for the fact some saw him climbing a bus. That's it.

Haruto: interesting.

Mashiho: what's with you and this girl?

Haruto: she looks too innocent its intriguing.

Mashiho: what the fuck?

Haruto: yes fuck. Mashiho there is something about her. It's too...

Mashiho: too?

Mashiho glanced at this girl who just layed there in peace. What's so special about this girl? What does he adore about her?

Haruto: dammit I wanna tear off her innocence so badly.

Mashiho was about to say something but his phone ringing in his pocket stopped him. He took the call went to a side while talking, leaving both of them alone.

HARUTO POV

I sat beside her on the bed. Her innocent features rested peacefully as she kept her eyelids closed. I remember those bambi eyes last night when I saw her. Her flawless skin glowed as the morning Ray's reflected on them. Wierd.

My eyes enjoyed every single feature of her. Naturally pinkish lips that looks tasty and plump enough to eat right now. That small nose is making me crazy. Her addictive scent dominated the air around me. Driving me even more crazy over her. How her hair covers her elegant neck with detailed collarbones.

Haruto: You have done a huge crime.

My hands unintentionally traced over her face. She looks too fragile as if she is going to break if I touch her.

Haruto: and you are going to pay for it girl. Badly.

With that the room was empty, after he closed the door. Just y/n lying on the bed. Sleeping so Peacefully as if she was forever sleeping.

On the other side, yoonbin was going insane. He has finished asking every single person, every single store about y/n. Somehow... his Hope's began to fade away..

Will he ever get his sister back again?.....

END OF THIS SHORT TRASH CHAPTER.