34

Harutos eyes pls I am hypnotized

Haruto came inside with Y/n who seemed spacing out. Mrs Jung was as usual in the kitchen. Jeongwoo and jasmine bickering and mashiho as usual flipping pages through files. Today felt too normal in this house. Too normal that things are starting to get suspicious.

Haruto : Mashiho?

Mashiho looked up to haruto who was beside him.

Mashiho : yeah?

Haruto : What are you searching? It's been an hour you have almost finished hundred files.

Mashiho : I can't find anything about that man you told. His Data has been permanently cleared.

Haruto : we have a living walking source.

Mashiho : But how will we ask him??

Everyone was engaged in their own business until the door barged open and a man who seemed like he is in his 30s walked inside the house along with two other man. Who seemed like body guards. Harutos eyes brows furrowed immediately. Jeongwoo already reached the gun in his pocket.

???: Watanabe. No wonder you have women craving for you.

Haruto: so in which dog were you raised to barge into someone's house?

???; I am here to get my daughter. Let's go y/n.

Everyone's eyes felt on y/n, who just stood there un moved. She couldn't say anything.

Haruto: y/n??

Y/n: no... Haruto please don't send me with him.. he- he he-

Haruto quickly went beside her and hugged her tightly as he wrapped his arms around her. Y/n couldn't help but shed a tear completely melting into his embrace. But the moment was momentary.

???: Y/n. Honey I'm waiting. You can't stay with your boyfriend like that. Bad manners.

Jeongwoo: Listen here you raged midget. Get out of here now or else you won't like it.

???: Manners. My boy. Manners.

Mashiho: Get out I say. She is not going with you.

???: You can't have power over my daughter. She is mine. Let's go y/n.

Y/n: NO!! I will not go! Haruto I don't want go please don't send me-

Haruto: shhh.. calm down. Your feelings matter more than anything. If you don't want to go, not even God can do something about that.

He whispered as he cupped her cheeks and smiled. He signalled jasmine to come. She walked towards y/n and  and took her away. Meanwhile haruto faced this man.

Haruto: you heard her. OUT. NOW.

???: So you want to do it the hard way? Fine than. Let's go.

He mentioned to his body guards and began leaving the house. Without a turning back.

Jeongwoo: Oh mr handsome Atleast say your name.

???: Kim woosik. Kim woosik is my name and I never loose.

He blurted as he got out of the house. Haruto who has been silent all this time said something in audible to him self and went upstairs.

Mashiho: jeongwoo what the hell was that.

Jeongwoo: thanks to my crackkersarry we found his name.

Mashiho: For what exactly??

Jeongwoo: For his tombstone. Looks like he will die a special death. Let's go.

🌚🌚

Haruto: jasmine you can leave. I'll take care of her.

Jasmine; sure. Have fun~

Jasmine left the room, and closed the door shut. Y/n sat on the side of the bed meanwhile haruto sighed as he headed towards her. He sat down beside her and softly called her name..

Haruto: y/n?

Without a warning she jumped on hims as she wrapped her armys around his neck and hugged him. Not being able to balance himself haruto felt on the back on his back meanwhile y/n landed on top of him.

Haruto: oww my back..

Y/n: I am sorry I'

Haruto: shh it's fine. Now tell me who is that man?

Y/n: like this? Please let me-

Haruto: Or I will kiss you again.

Y/n quickly shut her mouth. She felt butterflies in her stomach as he kept on looking ar her. His hands firmly wrapped around her wait, as her hands softly against his chest. Haruto smiled at the veiw on top of him.

Haruto: Now tell me. About your father.

🌚🌚🌚