PART 22

???: Hey... baby girl.

Y/n: No no no! Get out of here! Don't touch me!

She began to back away, until her back smashed against the wall. She couldn't stand the two huge figures who kept on walking at her, smiling like psychopaths...

Y/n: g-go away... I said go away from me !

She felt Something beneath her feet, slowly snaking around her ankle. She screamed as she tried to knock away what ever was snaking around her neck, and Ran away from that corner toward the half opened door.

She ran out of the room, finally witnessing the light, she looked at her surrounding in awe. Completely forgetting what was behind her...

But it was too late. She screamed at the top of her lungs as two men dragged her down the stairs. She tried to struggle herself out, but what is she infront of them?...

She was taken to the same room she remembered Yesterday. She was dragged and seated on one of the couches inside that room. She observed everything and everyone, nothing felt right.

At this point her whole existence seemed to be a mistake. She got tired of existing.. to suffer and nothing else 

She sat there helplessly, not even daring to move an inch from the couch. She could see men walking in suits, the bulges under their coats clearly showed their guns. Women ran from left to right. Slaves. They were all slaves.

Suddenly the door opened and everything stopped. The womena and men bowed at this particular. She scanned his face. Her body shivered. It was that same man again.

???: how are you doing... dear daughter.

Y/n scoffed at his words. She felt like laughing. But her fear was bigger. Without having any idea if she will stay alive  after this, she answered.

Y/n: Don't call me your daughter. You are not my father. I don't have one.

??? Oh? Then this?

He threw a photo at her. Which landed right on her lap. She balled her fists as she took the picture...

???: Remember something?....

Her eyes widened at him. It was her. She could clearly remember everything. The picture of her mother, herself and her father....

Y/n: b-but this is not my real father... you are not real my father...

???: Your mother never told you the truth before dying huh? What did I even expect from that slut.

Y/n closed her eyes shut and balled her fists. She couldn't tolerate anyone talking bad about her mother. She was the only one she had...

???: Take her. I don't wanna ruin my mood.

Y/n: I am not moving an inch from here. Make me.

???: Your mother also had confidence. But all talk no actions.

He laughed like a maniac. Y/n sat there. Her eyes fixed on his face. She felt like murdering him on the spot. Trying her best to hold in he fear and anger. She just breathed, before speaking again.

Y/n: don't talk about my mother ... you moron!

???: shut up before I cut your tounge off. Take her away from my sight!

The men started dragging her again. She just went on wherever they were going to take her. She couldn't protest. She had no power. She had nothing...

The door slammed shut behind her back, as the two men pushed her inside the room. Again.. she was all alone.

Tears unconsciously rolled down her eyes, staining her cheeks. She just wanted to breath peacefully. Why was she not able to? She just wanted a normal life. As a normal human. Just she her, brother and her....

Y/n: jennie....

She missed her best friend. She was the only one she had in her life. Some that cared. Some that always protected her. Where was she? Where was her brother...

Questions in her mind began to sank her in her own thoughts  ..