59

"Y/N !!!"

He screamed out of the blue making everyone look at him on shock. He looked around and saw their startled faces looking down at him. He let out a sigh before standing up and walking upstairs.

Mashiho: Are we supposed to be concerned ?

Jaehyuk: Let's get this over with I don't want to accompany him to a mental hospital.

Jaehyuk and mashiho along with the rest continued eating, while mashiho glaring at yeji from time to time. On the other hand yeji who felt bothered by his glares.

Yeji: Mashiho are you uncomfortable with me here ?

Everyone was startled by the unexpected question. Including mashiho who wasn't expecting anything that from her at all. Jasmine looked at both of them and was about to open her mouth before he cut her off.

Mashiho : and if I say i am ?

Jasmine scoffed at his reply. Mashiho doesn't seem to be concerned at all. Mrs Jung tried to stop them but jasmine spoke up.

Jasmine : mashiho what's your-

Yeji : its okay. If he feels uncomfortable then I'll leave. I'm an outsider here anyways.

Yeji stood up took her plate and walked upstairs. Mashiho glared at her before walking out of the house. The whole atmosphere went awkward. Jeongwoo tried his best to calm down jasmine.

一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一

Yeji accidentally crossed paths with haruto while she was walking towards her room. She did a little bow towards him, as she knew he was the boss here after all.

Haruto : why aren't you eating at the table ?

Yeji : Your Freind Mashiho does not like me eating on the same table as him. I thought the best thing would be to leave.

Yeji walked off to her room after the blunt explanation. Haruto narrowed his eyes at her before walking downstairs again. He saw everyone busy with their own works and saw mashiho plopped on the couch fiddling with his gun.

Haruto : where's jeongwoo?

Mashiho : In the garden. With his wife.

Haruto nodded before turning towards mashiho who was busy flipping over his gun. He chuckled before asking him about what happened earlier.

Haruto : Mashiho what's with you and yeji ?

Mashiho : I dont like her.

Haruto : Did she do anything ?

Mashiho : how come you all are blinded by her ? Everything was going smoothly until she came out of the blue. Why are we even keeping her anyways ? The day y/n got taken away ? That was right after the fucking day she arrived here.

Haruto raised his eyebrows and glanced at jaehyuk who was just as shocked as him. Haruto have a thought about it.

Haruto ; So you are assuming-

Mashiho : I'm not assuming. I'm telling you. That bitch ? She is up to no good.

Just then jeongwoo arrived with his hands around jasmine as they both joined into the heated conversation. Jasmine kept on GLARING at mashiho for what he did to yeji.

Jasmine : what's with all your faces ? What are we talking about ?

Jaehyuk : yeji. I don't like her either.

Mashiho : why don't we just confront her ?

Haruto : idiot. That wont work. Hire one of my men to keep an eye on her. Just for safety. But I don't want to waste my time just on her. I have much more important things to do.

Jeongwoo called one of the maids and sent jasmine up to her room. Ever since he found our about the news he was always overprotective over her even with the tiniest things. Jasmine felt annoyed but brushed it off since she knows he is doing this because he cares for her.

After all ... she loves that brat more than