38

PLS HARUTO LOOKS SO PRECIOUS IM PHOTOSYNTHESIZING HERE HELLOW???!!

Jeongwoo: okay haruto where did you learn to shoot like that?

Mashiho: No gonna lie I feel small. That was epic.

Jeongwoo: Seriously dude that was some epic shooting you got there. Just don't do that to y/n. Yikes.

Haruto: I'll do that to you too first. You all. Clean this mess.

He ordered the guards and went inside as jeonha and mashiho followed him.

Three of them threw themselves on the couch and began to whine. They were badly hurt. Harutos face had scratches, jeongwoos hand was red, meanwhile mashiho was limping. Everyone was tired.

Jeongwoo: Haruto I am sick of this. Fighting evry single day. Killing and spying. I'm sick of this life.

Haruto: You think I'm doing this because I enjoy? Jeongwoo neither do I want this life. I want to live happily and care free. But as long as my moms soul doesn't get the justice she deserves, I will fight.

Mashiho: Can this get over soon. I need to find a girl friend.

Jeongwoo: yeah and I need to get married.

Haruto: Can you both shut up? I'm trying to think something here.

Jeongwoo: fine. Wait where's jasmine and Y/n?

Haruto: Shoot. They are sill inside.

Three of them ran away, upstairs towards where jasmine was supposed to hide with y/n. Haruto opened the door after all that security measures and opened the door and found jasmine and y/n sleeping peacefully....

Haruto: Thank God. They are safe.

Jeongwoo: Jasmine? Jasmine wake up. Hay wake up..

Jasmine didn't budge. Neither did Y/n. They started to get worried. Jeongwoo took y/n into his arms and haruto took y/n, mashiho made way for the to take the girls out of the room. They were unconscious.

They kept on trying to wake them up but it took longer than they thought. All this time they thought they wer safe. But what happened?

Jeongwoo: Jasmine?? Haruto I'm starting to get worried. What happened? Why aren't they waking Up??

Mashiho: I think we should call the ambulance and take them to the hospital. This isn't in our reach.

Haruto: call. NOW !!

mashiho dialed the ambulance quickly as jeongwoo and haruto kept on trying to wake them up. But no avail. Harutos panic was visible on his face. His blood began to boil thinking about who did this.

Mashiho: They are here. Let's go. Mrs jung. Tell jaehyuk to look after everything.

Mrs jung: I will. Keep your selves and the girls safe please. Be care full.

Haruto: don't worry we will. You better take care of yourself.

The ambulance arrived and everyone left. Leaving mrs jung and the whole house behind. She sighed as she headed back to the horse and continued her chores. Jaehyuk arrived after a while and found out about everything that happened. He quickly ran to the secured room, where y/n and jasmine were kept.

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Jasmine and y/n were taken under care of the doctors as haruto and jeongwoo waited out side. Both of them were worried. Jeongwoo just sat there with a blank face. Meanwhile haruto sat with his face in his hands.

After a while the doctor came out. Both of them nearly jumped out of anxiety as they were too much into finding about what happened.

Doctor: They are fine now. They were drugged somehow. The reason why they were unconscious. But everything's fine. Keep them here for 3 hours  and you can take them home. Make sure to give a lot of fluids. The side effect of that drug might be strong. But nothing to worry about.

Haruto: Thank you so much. Can we meet then.

Doctor. Why not. Feel free.

Haruto and jeongwoo thanked the doctor and went inside go meet them. Jeongwoo ran go jasmine, while haruto went to y/n. The both were confused about what happened. Y/n noticed the scratch on harutos face.

Y/n: Haruto your face.. you are hurt. Are you okay?

Haruto: calm down. I am okay. Its just a scratch. How are you feeling?

Y/n: just w but dizzy. But what happened?

Haruto: I'll explain everything later. Now close your eyes and sleep.