PART 8

Yoonbin: AHHHH Y/N!!!!

He raged in anger as he crashed the glass on the floor, holding his aching head trying to get control over his mind. His sister not being infront of his sight wasn't helping to calm down his self...

Sudden the door creaked open. His eyes slowly moved towards the owner who came slowly in side the living room walking towards him..

???: y/n-ieee are you here?

That voice. He recognized it right away. Y/ns best friend. Her voice came nearer and nearer until the footsteps stopped.

???:Yoonbin- what happened? Why is the glass broken?are you okay?and where is y/n?and where  have you been? when did you came back?its been so long-

Yoonbin: Let me speak jennie.

Jennie: oh sorry. First get up from there.

He stood up with her help as she started to clean the glasses. Jennie has always been like a sister to y/n. So Both of them are pretty close.

Jennie: oh gosh binn. Your hand is bleeding. Wait here.

She ran upstairs and returned back with a first aid box and took a  seat near yoonbin as she started treating his wounds.

Jennie: where is that girl? She wasn't upstairs?

Yoonbin: I dont know.....

Jennie: She never goes out without telling u or me. What's going on?

Yoonbin explained to her from root to top. How she went to the store that night and never came back again. But there was something he was hesitant about.

Jennie: what? No calls no messages?

Yoonbin: Nothing.

Jennie: but... and where have u been? Yoonbin it's been a year-

Yoonbin: Of course I was completing my-my  studies.

Jennie: You are stuttering. Smells like lies to me.

Yoonbin: Forget about me jennie. I need Y/n back. She is in danger.

Jennie: But how? Should we tell the police-

Yoonbin: NO!

Jennie was taken aback at his reaction when she mentioned the police. She could see he was hiding something from here. Whatever it was. Wasn't something right.

Haruto: Anything?

Mashiho: nothing.

Haruto: jaehyuk has one single day. I need that son of a bitch infront of me.

Mashiho: Well then.

OKAY THE END. IF I DON'T POST FOR MORE THAN 2 DAYS CAN U COMMENT THIS "😡" EMOJI? SO THAT I CAN REMEMBER-
😳😭🍎🍎 teuubaaa. Sorry this is REALLY SHORT.