66

Haruto entered his mansion with Y/n along side him. Jaehyuk and the rest followed from behind. They came to a halt as they saw yeji weeping on the floor.

Haruto : what's going on here?

Before he could move, yeji dropped herself on her knees before bawling her eyes out. Y/n couldn't bear to watch the girl crying as she attempted to crouch down beside her. But got pulled again by harutos strong arms. He stared at her for a while before talking with mashiho.

Haruto : what happened in here and why is this girl weeping in my house?

Jasmine : Mashiho was right. She is working with Kim woosik.

Haruto : was.

Everyone looked at him in shock as he stood there as if he said the most normal thing in earth. Y/n head began to throb as she remembered all that inhumane mess at the building before.

Mashiho : Nice. Now she can go too.

He pointed his gun at the weeping girl on the floor. Her eyes glued at his face who showed nothing but hatred. A face once she used to admire, was staring at her with so much hatred.

Y/n : Don't kill her.

Mashiho raised his brows at the petite girl. He found it absurd how they wanted to spare her life, After she had worked with their enemies in almost killing them. Was this girl out of her mind.

Mashiho : you are being too nice y/n don't forget that she tried to k-

Y/n : so what? Once and for all it's all over now. What's the use of harming another again? I'm tired of all these blood.

She looked at haruto who was already staring right through her. Her pleading eyes couldn't be resisted after all.

Haruto : whatever my princess says.

He smiled before pulling y/n with him towards his room. Downstairs all eyes glued on the pair as they disappeared from their sight. Mashiho still glaring at yeji who was sitting on the floor.

Jaehyuk : what a weird world we live in. welcome yoonbin.

Yoonbin stood beside jennie shooting glances at mashiho and jeongwoo. It felt hard to adjust with people whom he once considered enemies. He had spent his whole life with
Y/n even though he was well aware she was no one to him.

Mashiho : So now you're his brother, are you going to stay here? Yes or no I'm not allowing that.

Yoonbin glared at mashiho before grabbing tightly on his hands intertwining their fingers. She was happy her bestfriend was safe. But everything happened in such a bliss nothing seems to feel real.

But then again. That's what we call life.

一一一一一 🌚

He closed the door behind him before wrapping his arms around her again. Burying his face into the crook of her neck, he let himself loose in her embrace after so long again. Y/n felt herself getting goosebumps. Tired but she was still in her senses.

She missed this. She missed his touch.

Even though she used to hate him, call him a monster she never wanted to admit herself she felt home with him. A feeling she has always wanted to experience. She softly patted his back, as shiveres ran down her spine whenever he breathed on her bare skin.