36

Look up baby is sleeping 🥺

Y/n and Haruto walked down the stairs together. Meanwhile mashiho and the other three were already at the living room. Eating.

Haruto: lunch is here today?? What's up.

Jasmine: Discussions.

Haruto: Be specific.

Y/n: You sound like a robot.

Haruto: Then how am I supposed to soung like? A dog?

Y/n: Talk like a human. You are not a built machine.

Jeongwoo : Exactly sweety. Fix him.

Y/n: Jasmine beat something into your man. Or you'll loose him.

Jasmine: I lost count.

Haruto: We are here to discuss this crap?

Mashiho: Can I?

Jeongwoo: You could have done it earlier.

Mashiho: You are hopeless. Anyways haruto. The man that came earlier this morning. The data matched with our previous result 

Jeongwoo: I thought you said his data is erased.

Mashiho: That was before his name.

Jeongwoo: All thanks to me.

Haruto: I am here?

Mashiho: ah yes. Tell.

Haruto: If it did match that means its confirmed. But does this man...

Jeongwoo: yes. It's pretty obvious. Yoonbin dragged y/n from his house. And it's their father. Yoonbin is our red list since day one. Now time for the Daddy and mummy.

Y/n; Don't do anything to yoonbin...h-he is my brother..please.

Haruto: Y/n go and eat.

Y/n: No.

Mashiho: Here we go again. Y/n be a good girl and go eat. The food will be cold.

Haruto: why won't you eat? You'll fall sick.

Jasmine: oooooooh fall sick or she needs to be strong carry your children-

Haruto: Jeongwoo do something. Your girlfriend is getting too loud these days.

Jasmine: okay okay Y/n let's go eat with me.

Jasmine pulled y/n out from the chair and headed towards the kitchen. She made her sit at the table and began serving the food.

Y/n: You can sit down and eat. No need.

Jasmine: awwww what a sweet lili honey bee. Mwah

Both of them began to eat peacefully. The atmosphere around them seems joy ful as they both were engaged in random conversations. Meanwhile the other sat at the living rooms, carrying Serious conversations. It seems too Normal..

Tooo Normal 🌚

Mrs jung: MAster! Master !

Mrs jung came running towards haruto and the others. Y/n and jasmine also stopped eating and played attention on her. Poor lade was panting so hard she needed a moment for her self to calm down.

Jeongwoo: what happened mrs jung? Why were you running?

Mrs jung: h-he... The same meat from today Morning. He's coming again. The guards are already shot dead on the ground. He is coming with a lot of people. I think we need to hide Miss y/n.

Haruto: Jasmine. You know what to do.

Jasmine: On my way. Y/n let's go.

Y/n: what about them he might do something..

Haruto walked towards the y/n who was scared and shaken. She stood there frozen. While jasmine tried her  best to pull her and get away from there. Haruto approached and cupped her face. And whispered 

Haruto: Y/n nothing will happen to me. Go with jasmine. Your safety is my priority now. You trust me right?

Y/n; b-but.. he is dangerous...haruto he might-

Haruto: so am I. Y/n if you trust me. Go with jasmine. She will keep you safe.

Y/n nodded as she smiled a faint smile. And looked at the others. Mashiho and jeongwoo along with Mrs jung gave her a comforting smile, but everyone was dead Seriousl.

Haruto: Jasmine. Keep her safe.

Jasmine: You can count on me. Y/n let's go.

Jasmine pulled y/n along her and went upstairs. Meanwhile Mashiho already summoned Their men. Three of the git out, full armed.

Here goes another blood battle...

🌚☁️☁️