PART 24

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHA unexpected right? 🌚🌚💓

" I am sorry I haven't seen that girl"

Yoonbin sighed at the man's answer. Despite his frustration, he could tell the man was scared, when he asked about this place.

Yoonbin: Uncle are you okay?

Man: who is she to you?

Yoonbin: um..she is my girlfriend.

The man's eyes wide. He became more afraid. His body began to shake. He quickly looked at yoonbin, who seemed confused.

Man: I dont know where she is. But let me tell you. If you love her, find her quickly. Because this place is dangerous. If someone get under their control, they will never let them go alive. Find your girl.

The man wanted to leave, but yoonbin stopped him.

Yoonbin: Under their? Who are you talking about?

Man: let me go. I don't want to get killed. Save yourself as well.

Yoonbin: I never going anywhere without her. Uncle.. please tell me.

The man sighed as he looked around and back at yoonbin His expression showed Seriousness and nothing else.

Man: The Murderers family. They live in this-

Before the man could finish he words, they heard someone running. The steps came closer and closer towards them. The old mad started panicking and jerked off yoonbins hands and ran away. But yoonbin couldn't move an inch. He was ready to face whatever was coming at him for his sister and his love...

He stood their unchanged. Until he saw a girl falling down on the road while running. So that was where it was coming...

He couldn't see her face, but his heart told him he needs to. He slowly began to take step towards the girl, who was fallen on the road. Every second, his eagerness got higher, his heartbeat increased. He hands trembling as he reached out to her.

His heard deep breaths, and his name..

Yoonbin: Jennie!!!

His shouted at the top of his voice as he quickly took her from the ground into his lap. His tears began to ooze from his eyes as he kept on kept on shaking her to wake her up. But still no response..

Yoonbin: Jennie! Wake up... what happened to you jennie wake up! You can't leave me alone like this!! ...

No response..The sky got darker, the sun began to s tre down. He leaned against one of the trees near that area, with jennie on his lap. He caressed her hair, looking at her pale face

Yoonbin: It has been 3 days... I miss you.. Please open your eyes.

He never wanted to cry but he was. He never wanted drop feel weak but he was weak. He wanted someone's support. Someone to comfort him. Someone to tell him everything will be okay. And she was the only possible one on earth...

Yoonbin: I miss your smile..

No response ...

Yoonbin: I miss your loud mouth girl. I miss your waterfall of question. I miss your scrunch nose. And you're desserts.. I miss that too....Now wake up...

The silence was the only response...

Yoonbin: You want me to say thise cringey stuff? Okay I love you... I love you more than anything.... now wake up...

Jennie: I... l-love you too..

Yoonbin: Jennie!

She smiled at him weakly, as the tears glistened in their eyes. She had no strength to even utter a word other than that.

(Now that was some not so emo shit)

Jennie: I heard... everything okay.. n-now take em back.. or I am gonna break your...earphones..

Yoonbin: I promise I won't...

He carefully lifted her weak body, from his lap, and hugged her against his body, as she rested her head on his chest. Her slight whimpers weenie Tourture to his ears..

Jennie: y/n ....

Yoonbin: I dont know jennie... I am the worst brother..

Jennie: no...

🌚🌚🌚🌚 steady updates? Don't you guys find that suspicious? Huuhuu coming sooon....