PART 7

I ACTUALLY FORGOT TO UPDATE I AM SORRY- 🤡🖖

Y/n:let go of me!

Haruto: sit here.

He made her sit down on one of the chairs as he ordered the maids to bring food on the table. While mashiho just stood by entertaining himself with the drama going infront of him. Its
Was a rare sight.

Haruto: now eat.

Y/n: no I am not eating your food. Who are you to tell me to eat?

Her anger blurted out with her words. She felt a fire burning inside her which made her keep on talking, she felt hurt yet angry at the same time.

Haruto: Just eat.

Y/n:why are you doing this to me?

Unconsciously her voice felt low. It felt more like plead. She looked down at her lap while playing with her dress. Where is her brother? Is he okay?

Haruto: I am not telling you to save a country. Just eat that for gods sake. Do you want to die??

Y/n: being dead is better than this. Who are you?

Haruto: well then. Keep talking.

He began to eat his food without caring about her presence there. He finished his food in an Instant he got up and began walk towards mashiho who was in the living room.

Y/n: c'can I go n'now-

Haruto :shut up.

Y/n: why are you keeping me? Who am I to you?

Haruto: I am done. Let's go.

He dragged her again towards HIS room despite her struggling to get out from his grip.

Y/n:l-let go of me!!

He shut the door as soon as he dragged her inside. Throwing an annoying glance at her as he took his towel and went inside the bathroom..

Y/n tried to take advantage and quickly went towards this door.

Y/n:its..... locked.

Haruto: You think I am that stupid?

Her eyes widened as she heard his dark voice from behind. You could hear him laughing inside the bathroom. You sat down on the bed, your fists balled from anger. You glanced around the whole room trying to find a way to escape this place.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened making you turn around in reflex. Haruto came out of the bathroom after taking a shower his hair dripping wet on his black sweats as he dried it of with his towel.

You gulped hard as he looked at you. You couldn't deny it more. He looked hot. Too hot you felt sweat beads on your forehead. He looke dtoo good in all black. His long hair dripping wet on his exposed forehead. His topaz eyes stared right into your soul. Before you could come out from your trance he was already infront of you.

Y/n: Go away... don't come close to me you-

Haruto: Monster? I know.

Y/n: Good that you know.

Haruto: You know what? No matter how much you hate me your actions show me otherwise.

Y/n:Go away from me...Haruto.

Haruto: How tf does it sound so innocent from your mouth?

Y/n: go away from me... let go...

Slowly You felt weak. What is he doing to me?Why can't I act infront of him??? You mentally slapped your self for feeling weak infront of this monster.

Haruto: see? You can't take your eys off me.

You gulped hard as You looked at him in the eyes and tried to speak.

Y/n: You know what? You are not even worth to look at. You are a disgusting, cheap and low class-

Your words Got cut off again as You felt his lips on yours again.

Y/n:Stop.... stop it!

You pushed him away and got away from him. Your whole body shuddered he panted heavily.

He just.... smiled? He took his from the bed and went towards the door.

Haruto: Love the way you react to my touch.

Before you knew it he was already out of sight. Your tired body crashed on the cold floor. Unconsciously tears began to ooze from your eyes. You didn't know why. Because he kissed you? Because you missed your brother? Or without a reason at all?